• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Back to the U

Back to the U

Every college poll has the Hurricanes at No. 10 and they get to host coach-less No. 23 F.S.U. on Oct 8th at 8 P.M. Miami has both a great QB and running game on tap this season, plus there will actually be Hurricane Matthew damn close by. Any predictions? Miami has had a 6 - game losing streak vs. them.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Every college poll has the Hurricanes at No. 10 and they get to host coach-less No. 23 F.S.U. on Oct 8th at 8 P.M. Miami has both a great QB and running game on tap this season, plus there will actually be Hurricane Matthew damn close by. Any predictions? Miami has had a 6 - game losing streak vs. them.
    To begin with,...I hate college football. All it is, is a minor league for the NFL. And whilst the Universities make zillions from the game, add tax dollars feeding the sheep,...oops I meant athletes. Oh yeah there's boosters and philanthropists but States tax money funds they major sports programs. But you forgot to mention someone Gunder,...the man behind that great QB and running game, is the former HC of the Dawgs. As said I'm no college football expert but a close friend who knows Florida football told me last year Mark Reicht would bring the Hurricanes a title. He's a FSU fan, so he should know.

Miami will destroy the Criminoles.