Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #TrumpWon hashtag started in Russia

#TrumpWon hashtag started in Russia

https://twitter.com/DustinGiebel/sta...14613021548544

it's not new news. Long has been known that Russia hired trolls to act like online Trump supporters.

has anyone checked that Pope isn't in Russia?

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposé published in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."

"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...d-trump-2016-7

and Obama want to hand the internet over to Moscow and Beijing , what a horrible contradiction by the left

Russians playing both sides of the fence. Hillary Corrupton bought & paid for by Russia & several other countries thru the Corruption Foundation.

Or another possibility, there isn't a single fact in Mr Chen's article. Could be he's being paid by the Corrupton campaign to spread lies much like Harry Reid with Mitt; after all Chen does work for the New Yorker.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Or another possibility, there isn't a single fact in Mr Chen's article. Could be he's being paid by the Corrupton campaign to spread lies much like Harry Reid with Mitt; after all Chen does work for the New Yorker.
    if you don't want to believe facts, anything is possible

still no one's addressed why Trump is anti-NATO and asked for all references to the Ukraine to be removed from the GOP platform.

Assistant Coach
    We run and fund NATO. That is what Trump is talking about along with us covering the Saudi's, South Korea and Japan while we get little in return.

Why does Bitonti want nuclear war with Russia?

Looks like article from OP had been debunked.
    Last edited by SOF.Gator; 09-28-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Facts... What an asshole you are! Where should we start with Hillary? Should I or you do the honors. Everyone knows that old sick hag is bought and paid for by George Soros, same Soros that funds Media Matters and pretty much 90% of the media in this country.

You want another fact? Trump did win the debate, and it doesn't matter who's saying it, he won it.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Everyone knows that old sick hag is bought and paid for by George Soros, same Soros that funds Media Matters and pretty much 90% of the media in this country.

You want another fact? Trump did win the debate, and it doesn't matter who's saying it, he won it.
    Dude even Fox News and the NY post knows Trump lost. Even Trump knows he lost, that's why he was up all night doing his own spin.

as for the Soros thing, even if that were true, George Soros is a rich donor, like Charles Koch and his brother. Like Woody the owner of the Jets. It's one thing to take money from a donor, it's another to be a patsy of Russia and the KGB. You guys are supposed to be conservatives you really want the President to be the bitch of Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    We run and fund NATO. That is what Trump is talking about along with us covering the Saudi's, South Korea and Japan while we get little in return.
    What Trump doesn't understand about NATO could fill a warehouse.

it's the oldest and strongest military alliance in history.

for example NATO is the reason why Germany doesn't have nukes. Take that away you have a nuclear Germany. and history has told us that there's no way that ends up well.

there's a thousand reasons NATO is a good organization. There's only one reason why it's not and that's if you are aligned with Russia.