• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Its 24-13

Its 24-13

with the Fins leading 11-points going into the 4th Q, what can go wrong? They got itchy, overly aggressive and calls against the D led to a Brown's TD, with a 2-pt. conversion narrowing the lead to 3. Sooo, in a fit of constipation, R/T executed three straight series of three & outs, conserving as much time as possible for the Browns to rally and tie the score at the end. Cleveland elects to kickoff in O/T and R/T does the same thing, so they gets the ball back but do not score, their punter shanks a stinker, handing the Fins the ball back at midfield. Luck indeed.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    with the Fins leading 11-points going into the 4th Q, what can go wrong? They got itchy, overly aggressive and calls against the D led to a Brown's TD, with a 2-pt. conversion narrowing the lead to 3. Sooo, in a fit of constipation, R/T executed three straight series of three & outs, conserving as much time as possible for the Browns to rally and tie the score at the end. Cleveland elects to kickoff in O/T and R/T does the same thing, so they gets the ball back but do not score, their punter shanks a stinker, handing the Fins the ball back at midfield. Luck indeed.
    Please! I'm so sick of hearing about luck. Luck is essential to any winning team. Hey man,...I grew up watching the Niners and Rams dominate my team and guess what? They were he LUCKIEST sobs I ever seen. Add a great team(s) with luck? Result was many, many routs.

It's funny,...when some teams are lucky it's portrayed as skill,...other teams?,...it's just pure luck.

Congrats Ross on allowing Tannenboob to destroy a second NFL franchise

Much ado about nothing, I think the general ownership scheme is more crucial. For example, Rick Spielman had been the personnel guy in the Dolphins before he went to Minnie, and was widely reviled especially for his moves on the O.L. There were four new starters with three rookie that year. Even Ricky Williams wouldn't run behind them. Wanny brought in a trusted RB from Chicago who was injured and out for the season as a result of a behind line of scrimmage tackle, in the final preseason game.