Thread: This is the best offense the Jets have ever had

This is the best offense the Jets have ever had

I'm putting that out there now.

I thought there was a chance for it to happen but I mistakenly thought it was gonna have to be Amaro and/or Smith to help take this unit to that level. When those two busted again I didn't think it was gonna happen for us this season.

Enunwa's emergence as a legit #3 type and Marshall as a productive #4 type wow wow wow that was no fluke last night.

This unit is even better than last year's offense.

I'm still not feeling Forte whatever he's here. Maybe I'll see it later on.

If/when they get Powell more involved this offense is gonna be even deadlier.

The mismatches this O can cause for ANY defense in the league, I don't care who it is, is astounding. Talent, size you name it. There was a play last night where Rex had double coverage on BOTH Marshall & Decker.

Jets fans have never had it this good before. Recognize what you're watching and enjoy every second of it.

I don't know... 98's was pretty sweet, but we're close.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    I'm putting that out there now.

I thought there was a chance for it to happen but I mistakenly thought it was gonna have to be Amaro and/or Smith to help take this unit to that level. When those two busted again I didn't think it was gonna happen for us this season.

Enunwa's emergence as a legit #3 type and Marshall as a productive #4 type wow wow wow that was no fluke last night.

This unit is even better than last year's offense.

I'm still not feeling Forte whatever he's here. Maybe I'll see it later on.

If/when they get Powell more involved this offense is gonna be even deadlier.

The mismatches this O can cause for ANY defense in the league, I don't care who it is, is astounding. Talent, size you name it. There was a play last night where Rex had double coverage on BOTH Marshall & Decker.

Jets fans have never had it this good before. Recognize what you're watching and enjoy every second of it.

I wish I could just reach out and mess up your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    I wish I could just reach out and mess up your hair.
    Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!