Thread: My game ball goes to the entire O.

My game ball goes to the entire O.

Fitz, Receivers & OL. Fitz & the receivers are obvious, but the OL which had 2 backups in there for a good part of the game did a very good job pass blocking, an area that was my biggest concern going into the season.

The other 2 units have some work to do however.

Specials which were supposed to be much improved this year gave up way too many return yards while not generating enough in return.

And the D simply cannot give up those big plays in the passing game on a consistent basis. Those 2 very long 3rd down TD's were equal to what the entire NFL produced all of the 2015 season, simply unacceptable. Ten days to get ready for KC, time enough to get it fixed Mr Bowles.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Fitz, Receivers & OL. Fitz & the receivers are obvious, but the OL which had 2 backups in there for a good part of the game did a very good job pass blocking, an area that was my biggest concern going into the season.

Specials which were supposed to be much improved this year gave up way too many return yards while not generating enough in return.

And the D simply cannot give up those big plays in the passing game on a consistent basis. Those 2 very long 3rd down TD's were equal to what the entire NFL produced all of the 2015 season, simply unacceptable. Ten days to get ready for KC, time enough to get it fixed Mr Bowles.
    Revis Island? Not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post

excellent post.....when we gave up 2 tds in about a minute in early 3rd qtr i thought we were done but we came back with a vengence.....thats what i took out of this game the most.....