Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revis looks done

Revis looks done

About as done as Peyton did at the end.

Good thing Rex and co. didn't follow the Bill Cowher second half gameplan for the Bills.

Marcus Williams keeps making plays. I didn't hear Skrine's name all night long maybe once.

Revis ... NYJ have a situation there.

BMarsh was on the post game show with Deion NFLN and said that Revis had some sort of hand thing that held him out of the beginning of camp and that he would get better soon. His exact words were that he's still the best CB in the league still getting ready give him two weeks. I don't know that's true, Marsh talks but maybe he could be recovering from something.

Nothing im seeing out of revis is physical. 2 weeks in a row i saw him do a poor job of tracking the ball in the air. Almost too nonchalant. That can be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    BMarsh was on the post game show with Deion NFLN and said that Revis had some sort of hand thing that held him out of the beginning of camp and that he would get better soon. His exact words were that he's still the best CB in the league still getting ready give him two weeks. I don't know that's true, Marsh talks but maybe he could be recovering from something.
    He was referring to the wrist surgery that kept him out of off season and slow to start TC.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Nothing im seeing out of revis is physical. 2 weeks in a row i saw him do a poor job of tracking the ball in the air. Almost too nonchalant. That can be fixed
    exactly. it looks like he is going 3/4 speed and its the same thing i saw a little bit of last year....

The Real JetMan
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    100%. Revis is flat out loafing out there. Something he never did during his first run with the Jets. He had better cut that shit out.

he was jogging until the sprinter was bye him, just ridiculous...and revis almost caught his ankle on the dive.. then he was giving him a 15 yard cushion lol and that worked

good thing every other pass tyrod throws is way off target

He better wake the Fuck up!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Corner next year is in order, think we're OK at tackle with Ijalana and Qvale, but corner needs to be addressed very soon. Looking forward to that guy we signed from NE, what's his name?
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    good thing every other pass tyrod throws is way off target
    Yep, if he was more accurate pretty good chance we lose last night because of the D. Todd needs to get it fixed very quickly.