Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Both lines are playing great...

  1. #1

    Both lines are playing great...

    One sack and hardly no hurries or QB hits, they ran the ball well against a very good front. That should give you a good feeling moving forward, we all know about the DL, but that OL is the reason I'm so upbeat about this season.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post

    One sack and hardly no hurries or QB hits
    ... and yet he still played like shit

  3. #3
    I think it was the game plan Ham, we didn't play to win, we were content taking small gains, didn't open up the passing more. Marshall and Devker, that's our game, we went away from that, sometimes you go away from your strengths trying to be cute and you lose a winnable game.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

  4. #4
    the Jets lost by 1 to an excellent perennial playoff team. AJ Green is one of the best 2 or 3 WR in the entire league, in his prime.

    There's no shame in losing to that team.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    There's no shame in losing to that team.
    Keep telling yourself that if we miss the playoffs by a game again this year. Hey atleast we played the bengals tough baby! As if they are the Pats or something.

    The bengals entered the game banged up and with key FA defections. They are a different team this year and have 8-8 written all over them. Jets should have won the game but found a way to lose which is quietly becoming the personality of this team under Bowles.
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 09-13-2016 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that if we miss the playoffs by a game again this year. Hey atleast we played the bengals tough baby! As if they are the Pats or something.

    The bengals entered the game banged up and with key FA defections. They are a different team this year and have 8-8 written all over them. Jets should have won the game but found a way to lose which is quietly becoming the personality of this team under Bowles.
    these Bengals actually might be better than the Pats. The Pats don't have AJ green in their prime. The Pats don't have 1 RB as good as Hill or Bernard. Andy Dalton is on fire and not just his hair.

    The Jets were a Nick Folk brain fart away from overtime. I don't see this as a "moral victory" but it was a good showing against an excellent team.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    these Bengals actually might be better than the Pats. The Pats don't have AJ green in their prime. The Pats don't have 1 RB as good as Hill or Bernard. Andy Dalton is on fire and not just his hair.

    The Jets were a Nick Folk brain fart away from overtime. I don't see this as a "moral victory" but it was a good showing against an excellent team.
    Ever heard of Gronk or Deion Lewis?

    Oh, and Nuge had his own "brain fart" too, so they evened out.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    these Bengals actually might be better than the Pats. The Pats don't have AJ green in their prime. The Pats don't have 1 RB as good as Hill or Bernard. Andy Dalton is on fire and not just his hair.

    The Jets were a Nick Folk brain fart away from overtime. I don't see this as a "moral victory" but it was a good showing against an excellent team.
    Jets didnt lose because of a missed extra point. Typical simplistic response from you. They lost because they couldnt execute from 2nd and goal from the 1 and 2 other times inside the 10 which would have made the 4 points Folk botched pointless.

    Im not even going to get into this with you. Just know on Sunday the Jets were the first team since the 1960s to have 7 sacks, keep an opposing team under 60 yards rushing and lose the game.

    Read that over a few times then ask yourself if you still want to pat the Jets on the back for playing the banged up Bengals hard.

    Bye Bit
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 09-13-2016 at 10:06 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Ever heard of Gronk or Deion Lewis?

    Oh, and Nuge had his own "brain fart" too, so they evened out.
    AJ Green is better than Gronk. Both Hill and Bernard are better than Dion Lewis. James White was teh starting RB on Sunday by the way.

    A missed XP doesn't equal a missed 52 yard FG, cmon IBG.

  10. #10
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    Jets didnt lose because of a missed extra point. Typical simplistic response from you. They lost because they couldnt execute from 2nd and goal from the 1 and 2 other times inside the 10 which would have made the 4 points Folk botched pointless.

    Im not even going to get into this with you. Just know on Sunday the Jets were the first team since the 1960s to have 7 sacks, keep an opposing team under 60 yards rushing and lose the game.

    Read that over a few times then ask yourself if you want to still want to Pat the Jets on the back for playing the banged up Bengals hard.

    Bye Bit
    Simplistic indeed.

    As well as stonewalling.

    Have you noticed that he totally ignores the brainfart int that sealed the game.

    He's beyond pathetic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO