• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Unable to post in Superbirds

Head Coach Material

Unable to post in Superbirds

For some reason I can post here but every time I try to enter the Superbirds I'm not logged in and can't log in. Don't know why, so I'll post this here,...

Aye,...there be PIRATES in Atlanta! The Tampa Buccaneers with they ugly, UGLY ass uniforms visit the Falcons in their equally ugly uniforms tomorrow. Ugly will be what it's gonna be,...it's always that way between these two teams since realignment in 2002.

That'd be my only prediction after what happened last season when my dumbbutt predicted an 0-3 start and the Falcons started 5-0. And maybe that's why it's exciting to think of this coming season. When you have no idea how your team will do, well, it makes for some anticipation. But the anticipated always magnifies when ya see there's a good chance yo team will play good football. I wanna be a homey and say the Falcons have a talented roster, and that'd be true. But man, in the NFL every 60 man roster is talented.

Look at the Bucs,...talented QB, RB, very talented front 7 on defense, kicking game,...coaching. Again, former Falcons coaches Dirk Koetter and Mike Smith return to Atlanta. There's ya'll a story line all in it's self. They're both the type coaches who can turn a franchise around, at first successful then later a less than desired turnaround. Just goin' by history and unfortunately the Falcons face the former turnaround. Did that make sense? Let's just say the Bucs will be well coached.

Oh yeah,...many fans, including me, have suggested Dan Quinn has been playing a vanilla defense all preseason and will unleash his scheme fully tomorrow. Lawd knows Quinn has the tools. So both teams have decent Ds, cool. Makes for an ugly game.

A must win,...losing this game for either team will be devastating. Falcons travel to Oakland and the Bucs travel to Arizona in week #2.

Head Coach Material
    Good luck Bucs! Looking forward to a great game.