Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thank God that wasn't our Brandon Marshall

No matter how far we've come, we are not even remotely close to getting "there"

That's what Willy says, yet whites seem to be the ones making concessions while blacks use all the attention to further their victimhood. Their "peaceful" protests turn to looting and burning of their own neighborhoods, yet they expect people to grant them the respect that they don't grant themselves.

It's one irony after the next, hey but go ahead and keep listening to the leftist media, they will sort it all out for you, don't worry!

It is a warped, twisted and ironic reality they live, somebody said dissonance, yes indeed, they live in a perpetual state of social dissonance.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-10-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Good you got out! Why? If the ghetto's so good and noble, why get out? Everyone is out to prey on the ghetto, the ghetto is a safe haven for blacks and the mean white cops just want to ruin it...

JWilly calls the crime problem in the inner city a few bad apples... Hahahaha!!!

He's drowning in "The Nile"

Hey Willy were a few bad apples the ones that looted and burned in Baltimore? What about Ferguson and Milwakee? Just a few bad apples? Where were the great majority of the good apples then?

What about the biggest "good apple" of Baltimore? I'm referring to Mayor Rawlings and her "we give them space to destroy" comment, Rawlings who sat idle while the city burned, these social warrior leaders, these are the good apples?

Hey Willy, are the absent pastors during the looting, the good apples? Where do they go when their neighborhoods burn? Where is the condemnation? Where is Sharpton and Jesse when the ghettos burn? Where is Obama? Are these the good apples?

Hey Willy, I got news for you brother, we ain't buying it, we are not buying this crap, it's bad enough the media peddles it every day non stop, but we of sane mind are not buying it anymore and we are fed up with the hypocrisy.

And the best apple of them all sitting up at the highest perch, why hasn't he called Kapernick out and stopped this madness? Why hasn't he put an end to the racist BLM movement? Gee wiz, does he have a stake in the game here?

We ain't buying it Willy! America is fed up!
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-10-2016 at 04:17 PM.

The ultimate indignity committed against African Americans is this latest narrative of police brutality and white supremacy that is being pushed by the likes of George Soros and his media slaves, at a time when we have come so far, at a time when black leaders should be exhorting blacks to take personal responsibility for their actions and stop blaming others , they infuse them with a paralyzing spirit of victimhood, instead of rising above it all they wear their ten ton albatross around their necks and go around parading and seeking attention and sympathy, look at my albatross they scream at the top of their lungs, look at it as it festers and putrifies all over me, it's bigger than me, it's not an albatross after all, it's more like an ostrich! Look at me! Poor me! And then they are outraged when people do an about face and stay well clear of them. Outraged and surprised!, and then the first chance they get they turn to pointing their violence and hatred at themselves and anyone stupid enough to be close to them.

This is why smart black people get out of the ghetto the first chance they get.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-10-2016 at 04:23 PM.

I was referring to the bad cops as the "few bad apples"

Denying racism is laughable. Pointing out that blacks are more violent or likely to commit crimes, yeah it's true in a broad sweeping sense, but which other races were enslaved in this country. 200 years ago is like YESTERDAY in the human race. And racism keeps the anger alive. I'm not condoning anger, but you know how people act surprised when they raise a dog to be tough, and be a home protector and then he bites a kid for no apparent reason? Like I said 200 years is a blink of an eye for the human race and in this country we still have a long way to go and BOTH sides share the blame.

Countries w1here there WAS oppression for some odd reason seem to have a fair amount of instability. Odd how that works. In a few hundred more years I think we will be past it. For now, lots of shitty stuff happens and again, BOTH sides, or all sides, are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post

Denying racism is laughable. Pointing out that blacks are more violent or likely to commit crimes, yeah it's true in a broad sweeping sense, but which other races were enslaved in this country. 200 years ago is like YESTERDAY in the human race. And racism keeps the anger alive. I'm not condoning anger, but you know how people act surprised when they raise a dog to be tough, and be a home protector and then he bites a kid for no apparent reason? Like I said 200 years is a blink of an eye for the human race and in this country we still have a long way to go and BOTH sides share the blame.

Countries w1here there WAS oppression for some odd reason seem to have a fair amount of instability. Odd how that works. In a few hundred more years I think we will be past it. For now, lots of shitty stuff happens and again, BOTH sides, or all sides, are to blame.

Two hundred years ago my ass! blacks were slaves then, but nowadays blacks have every advantage to get ahead in America but they don't take it. They keep pointing back at slavery for the reason they fail. A crack dealer, a gangster, a thief, a looter has no justification for his actions, yet they all want to make excuses. America is fed up with it, most of the crime is committed by them, their rap gangster thug culture is prevalent it's conducive to the lowest levels of human behavior. They do it to themselves, they revel in it. And when you point it out to them you get called ignorant and racist. It's a programmed response, they know they have no argument to speak of so they whip out the card.

First thing this guy Philly did was whip out the all purpose R card, when in doubt whip it out. Now if I was black they would hit me with the ol' C card, c for coon. This is what they call other blacks who point out the obvious, coons and uncle Toms... In the meantime they continue to kill each other like animals, Pookies and RayRays are dropping like flies every day but these BLM people don't care about those lives, only if a black is killed by a white cop do they care, it's ironic, it's hypocritical, it's disingenuous and at the end of the day, it is racist. Racist because they point all this pent up manufactured hatred at white people and they blame whites for their failings, with the president and the media behind them, they then become the oppressors and the bigots and the racists.

Hey just remember Willy, blacks are 15% of the total population yet they commit 65% of the crime, those figures are sobering, we are not talking about a few bad apples Willy, we are talking about a huge social cancer.

Oh please don't tell me about not all blacks are bad, we all know that, and we all know good decent black people, but play with those numbers Willy, they are staring right at you, they stare at you when you watch the local nightly news. Every night it's the usual suspects, oh wait but it's because 200 years ago they were slaves, hey Willy, that one worked 30, 40 years ago, not anymore, gotta come up with something better.
    Last edited by slikmojet; 09-10-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Oh you mean every damn country in the world JW. Because Slavery was a world wide accepted praactice. In Reality the US had a small percentage of slaves. Most were shipped to South America especially Brazil and in the caribbean. More were sent to the middle east the America. But lets talk about slaves. There were the Irish who were sold to the english Colonies prior to African Americans and yeah i hear and read all the nay sayers oh no they were Indentured thats not a slave yeah ok the English king takes your lands and sells those in prisoned as slaves but yeah that was indentured servants. whatever. Didn't you know thats just a inconvenient To the longest lie of all only blacks were slaves. How about native Americans. Yeah them too by there own and by others to include free blacks that owned slaves. Not every black person that came to america was a slave. and those that earned their freedom alot became slave owners in the south. Yet You wanna say boo hoo 200 yrs was just like yesterday. UH no Thats the fkn excuses used over and over again.

Team Owner
    The Japanese were thrown into camps, why are they not burning down their neighborhoods?

Why do they have good jobs and are mostly upstanding citizens? They were once discriminated against, no?

Why are they not shooting each other day & night?

Why are they not knocking up 9 different bitches and leaving their very own kids to fend for themselves?

Why are they not looting and rioting at the drop of a hat?

Why are they not wearing their pants down to their ankles and wondering where their jobs are?

It's a culture thing JWilly, not a 200 year excuse.

If you think blacks were the only slaves in this country (and by writ the New World), then you have chosen an insular and agenda driven portrait of history.