Thread: I am DONE with the n f l

Hybrid View

I am DONE with the n f l

Now we have more weak minded little brats not standing for the national anthem, well the n f l can go to hell, and take the 2 faced bastards who are ina profession that is 85% black...........millionaire players, how have they been treated. The owners and the red headed prick commy have no spine and have no decency or control over the franchises they paid millions for.

I will try my best to get people I know to boycott this communist league.

Either way I am done with a game that has been adulterated for the last 10 years of rule changes, and now pissy little brats want to be political when dey see's dey can get news time, they want to be noticed......period, it's arrogance not a statement
    Last edited by Jett; 09-02-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

N.F.L. is more like a monopoly, and that's where unions thrive. It's a parcel of political capitalism, and part Identity politics.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    N.F.L. is more like a monopoly, and that's where unions thrive. It's a parcel of political capitalism, and part Identity politics.
    You are soooo correct, the NFL is a monopoly and has been for many decades by design. People like Jett can go they own way,...stop watching, what is it?,...oh yeah "I'm done with it all,... then go your ass away please? Who wants to read your horseshit. Just like on many MBs, Falcons fans are sooooo damned negative so guess what? They attract the negative to the GLEE of northeastern writers.

You pathetic, dwelling in the negative sons of bitches.

So shut the door. It'll be great cause maybe we won't hear your whining anymore.