Thread: Colon Cap the barbarian

Head Coach Material

Colon Cap the barbarian

Ya know,...say I'm an Olympic athlete standing on the podium with a bronze metal and say, a radical Muslim from Iran won the Gold in our event they play the Iranian National Anthem,...just sayin' ya see. I know the people of Iraq hate my American ass, have said they'd like to see the U.S. destroyed, White Americans wiped off the face of the Earth, so what would I do? Well, I guess I'd stand there shooting the WORLD a mfing bird, sorry. So COLON Capperdick says peeps of color(and btw, isn't white a color?), are being massacered while cops get paid to kill peeps of color?

This little boy is demented. oops,...this big BOY is deranged no doubt. I'm so glad he's a 49er, those idiots out West deserve what they've been celebrating with this fool. So the Niners org. says players don't have to stand for the anthem, fine. So now I can shoot you a mfing bird every time I see yo ugly ass, muslim looking, Osama Bin Laden looking maggot. The boy looks like he's never taken a bath, yech.

So fine you pathetic little mental midget,...haha funny,...one night(at a strip bar after a shooting), while COLON the asshole barbarian needs protection and say, I was the cop sent to *help* this little baby?,...I'd have to do the job I swore to perform.

And unlike little boy cappershit protesting something which is statistically and veriafiably untrue, if I had to stand there at an Olympic medal ceremony and listen to the Iranian nat anthem?,...I would respect it. Because unlike this boy I know there are good folks in every place all over the Wurl, even in Somalia and Moscow.

Man,...cappercrap looks JUST like Osama Bin Ladin's child. hmmmm,...does anyone remember what daddy did in 2001?

imo cappy crap is a BIGOT

Aww now, look at his situation, the team realized he was no better than a back up QB so he had to do something to return to the lime light!

Like Larry the Cable guy said on the news this AM, he rides the pine...you think he would stand for something!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Oh man,...there's so much negative things goin' on it's a little,...i dunno, oppressive? From a well paid idiot protesting, sitting on an NFL bench to people saying a player intentionally broke the back of a high profile QB, it's just whew. btw,...isn't football a physical sport? If you're a ginger bread man go home and watch the game instead of getting broke fool? please? People have no idea how fast, strong these amazing athletes are and to think they're gonna hold up at times when their *job* is to attack the football, and hold up for the great Tony Romo?

And a fine QB, Bridgewater, Vikes, ruptures his ACL with no contact today. Nothing seems positive anymore.

It's just too much ya'll,...all Summer been dealing with the Saints curse,...quietly focusing on those black cats as well and then more curses raise they ugly heads on the schedule. The Rams curse, the Niners curse, the Bucs curse, THE Broncos curse, whew, that's an uglee curse right there(Super Bowl 33). Those six teams mentioned if winning out over the Falcons would give Atlanta 9 losses in 2016. Curses, all curses they be.

Two weeks and we'll have real football! Thursday night's PS games will be all about rounding out rosters and after that it'll be 10 days before we get some serious Sunday games. Oh,...forgot about that Carolina/Denver game Sep 8, Thursday night in Denver,...haha, get some oxygen Cammy.

The season won't get here fast enough with all the protesting, the whining, the complaining like spoiled chilrens, I swear. Hopefully this won't be a trend when the games count cause there's something not being reported,...NBA, MLB across they leagues are still selling out *most* games but no one's watching the games on TV as much as in past. espn is losing viewers and all the NFL needs to do is allow all this crap to go on,...like last season's Panthers and they antics. Like the NFL should've FINED that islamic nfl qb in san fran.

Sep. 11, in Atlanta the Falcons must squish the Buc's curse. Dam,...how do you handle a gay pirate's curse?

Seriously,...just shaking my head bout Bridgewater,...bad luck, karma, whatever.