Thread: Why?

Why?

Are all of our preseason games on Thursday night? if so Why? and are there any other teams the league doesn't care about that has this type schedule?
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    There's no doubt certain divisions are scheduled on Fridays and Saturdays to accommodate. The NFC South is the red head step child and gawsh forbid we even consider televising them in prime time on a weekend when we can promote the Patriots and Giants. The last preseason game for all teams will be Thursday Sep 1st. But yeah,...no one wants to watch those dirty boids on the NFLN,...hell,...espn/nfln/etc. raved about Robert Griffin,...hahaha in a Redskin LOSS! And didn't mention anydamnedthing about the Falcons impressive performance?

As a Falcon fan I'm used to being treated this way. **** them

That is the very reason I never watch those channels, there are only certain teams ever delved into like all teams should be!

The homies they employ are big time biased to 4 or 5 teams, PERIOD!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Well,...it's funny cause after so many years of this, not properly marketing some NFL frans and the clear marketing of others by the NFL it's self alone not to mention espnetc., people like Falcons fans, yep even those buck tooth red haired hillbillies can see the bias.hahaha,...there was a time some of these same peeps chastised my fanny for suggesting there's a bias tendency aimed at the Falcons. But after decades,...I just wanna laugh.

It's hard enough watching athletes behave unprofessional and be praised in the media as,...emotional,...passionate but then they ignore good feeling stories, they schedule meaningless games to suit a certain fan base(THE NORTHEAST AND THE LEFT COAST). Here's one thing,...it's acceptable to me for the scheduling of preseason in one way. The West Coast must be taken into account for time difference. But it was noticeable many teams in the South were designated as,..."let's get they crap over with and then focus on the real games,...in short OUR TEAMS in prime time on the weekend. Again,...those nawtheastern types, arrogant sons of motherless goats.

One thing to look forward to come Thursday night,...those Dolphins cheerleaders,...

It backfired on them last year....................remember