Thread: Boy ain't right

Head Coach Material

Boy ain't right

I dunno but this guy is not right. Playing the QB position in the NFL isn't the same as being a cornerback(Josh Norman/Deion Sanders). But this guy is acting like,...heck man I really don't know. He's like Donovan McNabb in many ways,...essentially a loser. Why does he dress this way?

mmm, mmm, that looks a little funky for a real man. Then there's,...

my, my,...aren't we styling with the pirate pants? Oh well,...cam cam was flagged for running on the field, during a pick 6 return? And it erased a Panthers TD?Lol! In the 1st preseason game? hmmmm,...I thought the NFL would've warned the Carolina Panthers to cease with the trash talk, antics,...the *attempt* to make the NFL a friggin' circus.

Carrying baseball bats out to warn up before games,...the endless talk coming outta pirate pants' mouth. Running up the sideline of opposing teams, even when playing away? Yeah, we've seen Philip Rivers do it too but not at the extreme in which this clown performs it.

I'm no Panthers hater,...mucho respect to Ron Rivera(other than allowing this BS to continue), but this guy is just,...interesting too,...my disdain of this little boy in man's body has caused Panthers fans, defending him, refer to the lost years that Michael Vick cost the Falcons,...fine,...lemme turn that around boys. Fig boy will cause some lost seasons, if anything else how much he's being paid, but more likely a waste of time. The boy is a loser, a pampered litle boy with his lip poked out when he loses.

Shoot, even if in a Peter Pan outfit I sure wouldn't mess with him.

Head Coach Material
    He'd be soft. When a defense pressures him it's over. I always messed with the bigger dudes,...knowing I was fast enough to get away. Some get it, others don't. Judging from Ron Riverboat Rivera's statement the NFL did indeed warn the Panthers about the "sideline boundary." So they were warned,...sort of. And this clown,...and guess what,...the media is protecting cammy saying all he did was step on the field? Lol

I will never forget the look on his face twice last year, when we made him look pedestrian and the Bronco's made him look like the mental child that he is! It is these type players that has driven me from the game, to see a player make a play, and gyrate and contort themselves like a circus freak OR have a scripted act. They make one play and act like they have hit the lottery.

I call it taunting, hell, the refs used to all it taunting, now it's a player expressing himself, the game has gone to shit.

We have a female ref to be more inclusive, make each team draft 20 women, that will make it inclusive and fun, they are the same as men you know, they can be in the military and even special forces because we are equals. Yeah put some real women out there instead of a man dressing like one.
    Last edited by Jett; 08-14-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    LOL!!! dat was funny right there.

It's worse than anyone knows. There are cases of How Scrool football "coaches" physically assaulting honky refs,...DURING THE GAME,...been shown several times recently. How Scrool players now celebrate when there was a time if ya scored a TD, you better hand the ball to the closest ref. Not now,...HS players are allowed to drop the ball on the ground after a run, reception or a score. And right after the ball's dropped then comes the dance, the talkin' out yo facemask type thang,...in how scrool. College football? Why watch the NFL's minor league?

That lady ref is just awful. She's scared to death to throw her flag. And a guy like Newton would get vewy, vewy upset if that lady ref cost his thug team a game.

Yes sir, taunting is a verifiable RULE written in the huge NFL rules book. At one time the NFL saw a problem with taunting and thus dealt with it by making new rules,...taunting rules. Now?,...apparently the NFL is encouraging this behavior after what we witnessed the Panthers, and a few other teams did last year. The Panthers took it to another level however.

Lord Of The Onion Rings
    bruh

I mean I get it, I hated Vick when Vick was good. And while I wish Cam at times were more normal, he wouldn't be the MVP without it. He was recently feeding the homeless around an away game and I'm sure people had things to say about his hat then, too. We think some of that's a little nutty. Namath wore furs 40 years ago. Sometimes you gotta live your life and let others live theirs.
    Last edited by magnus; 08-14-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Head Coach Material
    hahahaha great pics, especially the Keutchly. They've met in the Falcons backfield before. There's not much chance I have any effect on the way the guy dresses and acts. I'm a lowly Falcons fan with zero opinion value in this NFL tribe. Falcons fans rarely stray from a forum and post alone but I do here because lots of Falcons fans don't like me. You bring up Vick,...

man, I defended him for years and then I saw his play decline before the dog stuff and started analyzing his flaws and I made enemies. Then the dog stuff happened. Vick and Newton are totally different QBs. But yeah, Vick did get away with some things like throwing the ball in the stands(at Minnesota/NewOrleans), and was FINED by the NFL. But he never ever talked trash, ever. Joe Namath never talked trash or ran out on a field or ran up the opposition's sideline. He did wear some weird clothes, so maybe the focus on Cam's clothing is a little rude but geesh. The guy too, I noticed, has Donald Trump hands and feet!

Magnus you are a great fan. Can't do it now, it's late but I'll explain my sentiments further by recalling 1999 and the St. Louis Rams. OMGAWSH that's when I met Shaky the Rams Admin here. We have a long history.

Okay, okay,...I'll lighten up on fig,...I keep trying but he keeps giving me reasons to at least laugh at this spoiled professional athlete. And yes,...it is a fact Newton has several charity endeavors, so kudos to him for that. But then,...ya can give to charity and receive huge tax breaks. Ask Trump and Hillary bout that.

Edit: The Falcons had long time rapper T.I. appear at camp today,...along with lyrics that suggest violence and of course, bootay, this guy has been in and out of jail,...too,...In August 2015, the IRS filed liens totaling more than $4.5 million on T.I.'s property for unpaid taxes from 2012 and 2013. But he was there hugging Arthur Blank and cuttin' up with Dan Quinn and the players,...gave everyone an inspirational talk and all that stuff.

It's not just the Panthers and cam cam. The NFL has become,...ummmm,...adulterated.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 08-15-2016 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Additional

Lord Of The Onion Rings
    I hear you, and I get it. Sorry to poke in on the festivities, just couldn't help it. Cheers.

I'm almost looking forward to Matt Ryan this season.