Thread: Shanny INTS Matt Ryan!

Head Coach Material

Shanny INTS Matt Ryan!

This is funny,...Matty throwing an INT to,...Kyle Shanny today in TC,...too much. This will be all over the internet, already is. Panthers fans apparently despise Matt Ryan and on they boards they are luvin' sum of dis stuff baby. Commentary follows,...

In the case of Ryanís pass that was intercepted by Shanahan, it was simply the case of a rookie tight end running the wrong route. The video of the play shows rookie TE)Hooper taking a sharply angled route into the end zone, when he should have flattened out the route to come back to the ball. Shanahan, who knows the play call and anticipates exactly where the ball is supposed to go, easily grabs the pick and then explains to Atlantaís third-round draft choice what Hooper needs to correct for next time.

Yes, itís funny that Ryan threw an interception to his own offensive coordinator, especially in light of rumors of personality clashes between the two last season. However, this one wasnít on Ryan. Players -- especially rookies -- are going to occasionally run the wrong routes on the practice field. This was merely an opportunity for Kyle Shanahan to help a rookie get a little better, and he took it.-Jeanna@falcoholics

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...396-sf32562396

I told you Dan Reeves 20 years ago,...I told you Jim Mora, told you Michael Vick, told you Petrino,...told you Mike Smith, told you Roddy White and told you Dan Quinn,...you are associated with the most hated OR disrespected NFL franchise within the NFL "tribe" and no one can convince me otherwise. Matty Ice?,...poor boy, even you didn't see it a coming when you were drafted by this cursed franchise. Although you are a Pennsylvania product and an elite college and NFL passer by my standards, you perform for the Falcons. You sorry scum bag sob. You should've been Rothlisburger's backup all this time. oh yeah,...I know how those people think.

So Panthers and Saints fans are having fun with this,...

This will be something to enjoy. It's on you toob, so go watch,...to me? Some things happen that bonds players/coaches. I'm being positive here and I know the negative approach,...that opposing D-Backs know Shanny's routes too, and THEY DO! These D-Backs know every route ran since Paul Brown, or should.

Sometimes an embarrasing moment results in better,...ummmm,...feelings maybe. People get closer when they're thrust into that embarrassing moment. So keep on making fun of this,...NFL.COM and panties fans. Wins and losses are all that means, not your infantile attempts to make fun of ANY, not just the Falcons, ANY NFL player, coach and franchise.

It's sad when that very issue is caused by ignorance of the game and trying to be funny or and critical, sometimes............most times they are just hiding behind a screen or phone and have no credible words to regurgitate!

Kids, from teens to the 30's there seems to be people that think because they won their fantasy league they think they know what's going on....... They don't know football, they know of the game, and the very basics, but you can't expect them to understand what your saying bro! The level some of us played is, at most, just a dream, knowing the inner workings of what these guys do throughout the day as practice and fitness becomes mandatory. Even though their are over 111 division 1 teams, out of the millions of fans, only a very small percentile can digest what your saying.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    It's hard man,...it's hard to suggest these people whom have never played the game the reason they simply have no clue. It's hard cause ya don't wanna offend idiots, ahem, I meant people and say to them,...you don't know what you're talkin' bout idiot,...ahem, sorry I meant friend. If you've ever gone through a hellish practice at times a coach will test a player or players. The damp coach, in this case Shanny JR, knew exactly where Ryan was gonna place the ball. The fact that Falcon haters hahaha ROSE UP is what's funny. Now Bucs fans have joined in the dog piling as have some incredibly rude Redskins fans.

As for what I be sayin' bro?,...hell, sometimes I don't know what the hell I'm sayin'

Head Coach Material
    well here it is,...hahahaha!!!

Falc fans,...notice I call them falc fans and NOT Falcons fans want, of all things, Matt Ryan gone along with the great WR Shanny Jr.

Careful what you wish, careful what you say, you just might get it.