Soon Brett Favre will be wearing one of those ugly jackets and have his head placed in Canton, OH. Congrats on a great career,...which began in Hotlanta. People forget Favre was the original Johnny Manzeil in Atlanta. Even before being drafted by the Falcons Favre had a car wreck which caused doctors to remove a portion of his stomach guts and worse the wreck caused a hip injury similar to Bo Jackson's injury but Favre recovered from that, obviously. It was rumored Favre was drunk driving but he was a big name in Mississippi.

So the Falcons seeking a backup and future starting QB drafted Favre in the 2nd round. At the time everyone was like,...dis is risky, dis is a risky pick,...wasted 2nd round pick and crap like that. hahaha The same bastards later enjoyed rubbing it in the Falcons' nose Favre became an NFL great. Jerry Glanville saw something in Favre,...

"I tried everything with Brett," Glanville said. "He needed to grow up and he was young, and I even flew in his parents to try to help me with him. But I couldn’t get him to function. I went to all the hangouts in town. You remember Frankie’s (at the Prado), I went there and asked them to stop letting him drink. But sooner or later, one guy can’t be bigger than the organization."

Apparently Brett was swilling lots of alcohol,...Glanville also said,...

"I knew he was a player. (Pro Bowl offensive lineman) Bill Fralic would holler at him and chew on him, but Bill would always tell me, ‘The kid is going to be a great player.’ In all my years of coaching, he is the only player I ever had that wasn’t in the team picture. Brett knew he screwed up when he missed that. I tried and I probably should have worked harder with him."

Ahhhh,...what could've been but honestly I worked in Hotlanta for 6 years with a beverage company and I can tell ya'll Atlanta has it all,...bars, eats,...women, ahem, alllll the things which cause severe temptation. I'll never forget what Favre said when asked about the Falcons trading him away to Green Bay,...he said and I quote,...

"It didn't help I tried to drink Atlanta up."