I hope Saints fans won't think I'm trolling this forum. I'm one who pulls for the Saints,...hell even the Panthers sometimes(other than Super Bowl 50). But It's just right the Saints cheerleaders are called the voo doo dolls,...and dolls they are,...

oh my goodness,...and these beauties,...

voo doo gals,...3rd one from the left standing needs some real attention ahem,...shhh and this,...

that'd be her again,...a gal after some man's soul. And lastly but not least,...

mmm, mmm, mmm,...ya see, I have French blood in me veins just like Bobby Hebert and the rest of all ya'll inbred Cajuns. Me and Justin Wilson cannot get enough of cayennes, well Justin has passed so I'll keep the tradition alive. The French view women as God's work of art and as such should be revered and, ummm, loved upon ahem.

I am looking so forward to September 26,...Monday Night Football for all the nation to see. It'll be a chance for the Saints and the Falcons too,...to get some deserved attention nation-wide for a change. Enjoy it,...by the looks of things both teams may not make the playoffs, just being honest.

The voo doo dolls are pretty awesome.