Thread: Goodell fires Chief Medical Officer

Head Coach Material

Goodell fires Chief Medical Officer

Commissioner Roger Goodell today fired Dr. Elliot Pellman the NFL's chief medical officer. The NFL is calling it a "retirement" but nahhhh his butt was fired. He was one of those evil concussion deniars,...yep, Pellman was portrayed by Paul Reiser in the movie Concussion. Apparently Pellman led campaigns to discredit the findings of noted scientists for their studies on the effects of concussions. Ahhhh,...so,...get rid of his fanny, cause his views ain't ours. This concussion horse sh**,...all through man's existence men and women have had concussions, got better and had a wunnderful, normal life.

You transparent, pathetic, intolerant, money hungry hypocrites. Guess what? Just keep the games free Lol Roger you,...hey Roger you played pop warner football right? gawd that's about what, 14 or 15 years old? I played city football in Florida around that age too little boy. To be able to blast your ass in practice,...oh please,...now I have a definite fantasy. To go back in time,...Roger Goodell is on my team and we're in practice, in scrimmage and the 3rd string RB(Goodell) gets a handoff on a sweep,...hehehe,...from my safety position I'm already at the LOS seeing the handoff. Little Roger tries to make it to the corner but I have the angle,...take my arms and lift his little ass off the ground, leap and pound puffy boy into the turf. Oh noooooo Roger, don't cry man geesh,...oh well. ahem, sorry but I enjoyed that fantasy, ahem, football.

So who fired Dr. Pellman? Hollywood or Goodell? Both? The Doctor is also the Jets Dr. I'm reading. So this retirement stuff is puzzling,...not really. Just curious,...in what capacity does the chief medical officer have to do with drug testing?

The next lawsuit?

Favre was not the only one addicted to pills, opioids at that, legal drug dealers!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Oh man,...just the other day, of all people, Randy Moss told msnsports that the NFL should relax they rules about smoking pot. hahaha,...I should've posted bout that. But I found it funny cause the NFL doesn't enforce suspensions and/or fines until the NFL player tests positive FOR THE THIRD TIME. Fire that joint up bro,...I got one mo get outta jail free,...when those who work an honest job, if they're found with drugs in they system they get their butts fired immediately.

Man,...I once had pics of Mike Vick so stoned I laughed at the little boy. What's them thangs they smoke,...blunts or something? You already know why there's a policy of 3 strikes regarding pot, or I guess crack(Michael Irvin),...well, the NFL can't suspend two-thirds of the league's players at once. And I'm sorry but that includes performance enhancing stuff too. No way J.J. Watts,...oh well. No way Tiger Woods can drive a ball 400 yards.

YUP, takes 3 times...............maybe 4, or 5! I'm sure ABC, ESPn and Disney advocates the use of illegal drugs, They are the ones who hire these uhh druggies!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Le'Veon Bell is reportedly facing a four-game suspension for missing a required drug test, and while the Pittsburgh Steelers running back denied missing any drug tests last month, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that Bell's potential suspension is the result of "several" missed drug tests.

Bell, who is already in the NFL's substance-abuse program, was suspended for the first two games of the 2015 season after being arrested for marijuana possession and DUI.

hahahaha,...the boy love him some cheeba,...and as we little people know, if we fail to take a drug test, we are considered GUILTY.

Not just guilty, after some counseling, if it occurs again you are fired, that is how the some local gov's have become.