Thread: Players vacation, coaches worry

Head Coach Material

Players vacation, coaches worry

It'll be another 5 weeks without NFL football but hey,...there could be a player get in trouble during this vacation. This is without doubt a tense time for NFL coaches. Lots of players are still kids and away from watchful eyes of coaches, executives and team personel sometimes ya get a Johnny Manziel. But on a lighter note,...the way the NFL schedule has twisted and turned has some interesting matchups slated for 2016.

Of course the Falcons face both the AFC and NFC West, which is rare. Then there's individual matchups, so to speak, like the Falcons and Raiders starting both they rookie safeties drafted very close together. And then there's a tale of two centers,...Alex Mack and Max Unger. Unger is a Saint remember.

Wayyyyyy back in 2009 there 2 awesome centers coming out in the draft,...Mack and Unger. That year the Falcons had two 2nd round picks,...da** I was saying trade up to get Mack,...I was BEGGING on several message boards, PLEASE TRADE UP to draft Alex Mack! Oh noooooooo,...the idiots trade the *higher* 2nd round pick to the Chiefs for,...a washed up old tight end. Anyway that was then, this is now so now in his older years the Falcons have Alex Mack, oh btw,...the idiot Falcons even passed on Max Unger in the 2nd round that year,...idiots. They drafted a DT Peria Jerry who retired recently and never made any play.

But yeah, this season watching the Rams back in LA,...well I mean it does bring back memories. The matchups between regions of the country is fascinating and is already fun to, ummmm, play with the possibilities possibly. yech,...the Falcons have to play in,...philthydelphia this year, ewww.

Well,...there won't be much more info for a while, let's hope, unless it's good news. Maybe they've fixed that retractable roof at the $1.5 billion Mercedes Dome.

Head Coach Material
    Jaguars LB slams a woman's face into a window glass,...arrested, drunk at 2:30 in the morning,...my gawsh, don't these boys sleep on a Sunday night? Oh,...strip bars are 24/7 days a week in some places, forgot.