Thread: My fellow Falcons fans

Head Coach Material

My fellow Falcons fans

This might be long, so if you don't have time or has the attention span of a chicken,...never mind and waste time doing something else. I'm noticing people on message boards, I dunno, beating each other up and stuff. There's 3 bigtime Falcons MBs and they are like,...at each other's throats. Like always there's some who band together and like always those bands of bandits pick one guy out to,...i dunno,...insult? Typical.

Thing is,...seems like in this new era we're living through, witnessing it LIVE, people are so much more,...s*** how can I say it? Maybe it's current politics influencing folks, I do not know. There's the orange guy and there's the witch and/or Methuselah and every Soul behind them are sold out!

Same with the Falcons and they fans, divided, fractured.

It gets a little old hearing Falcons fans complain about GM Tom Dimitroff. Also it becomes cumbersome to hear the constant criticism of the Falcons O-coor,...from Mike Mularkey(2008) to Koetter, then and now Shanahan. See? It don't matter with 97% of Falcons fans who bitch about the play calls. See they sickness?Lol But perusing other MB sites,...like the Rams have several sites EXPLODING with activity and great. It appears the ones who count were very glad to get out of,...that war zone. It's especially fun to find,...and I assure ya, you have to hunt them down, Chargers fans. See, the Falcons face the AFC and NFC West divisions this year and It's always nice to know the opponent. Remember it's just entertainment for most of us.

Oh well,...when any team's fan base expects bad things to happen, guess what? When fans question stuff before seeing any immediate result are fooling themselves. Am I defending Tommy Dimi? Not hardly,...Dimitroff didn't win GM of the year in 2008 from luck. He drafted QB 3rd overall who has been so dang wunnerful. But okay,...let's dwell in negativity, ya'll, like we always do and be critical of Matt Ryan.

The manner in which Arthur Blank has run this Home Depot, since 2003, has been like,...well in the NFL there's no low hanging fruit(unless you're the Patriots the last decade), ask the Panthers about that. It don't come easy for many NFL franchises.

In ending,...last season when the Falcons were 5-0, and yes for a week the Falcons were leading the NFC South,...for 6 days. My beloved Falcons fans, brothers and sisters, they were talking Super Bowl. And that's alright, was expected and all that. But hey ya'll,...people became angry when the losses piled up. They're super eager to blame this, blame that more so today than any time I've ever witnessed. I can see, maybe unnerstand an old Falcons fan who thinks,...and I swear I've read and heard these old men say this,..."by the time the Falcons win a SB I'll be dead." So why does all this matter?

I'm no psychologist but it's typical of small minds to use the blame game,...the racist bull**** as well and imo is a form of cowardice.

I still love them all. Like weirdo flammily members, I'll defend them to a degree. As angry people are these days, best be careful. So fire Dimitroff, trade Ryan for a pick,...fire Shanny JR.,...let's just blow it all to Hell. Seems to be the sentiment of many peeps dees days.

Head Coach Material
    It's a little embarrassing to answer one's original post but I've been told some Falcons fans and one friend suggests NFL geeks in New Yoke city are reading posts all over the net,...so this is for all ya'll. It don't take but a minute to post, so yeah I do have a life. haha Most of my time is in research of various things, historical, along with other mind stirring subjects,...such as KARMA. Fascinating theory which makes sense. On the surface it's clear the definition but the underlying, hidden things are interesting such as bad Karma, good Karma,...bad Karma is when you engender ill will intentionally for whatever reason. When you know your actions come close to, if not openly, offends others.

<sigh>Here I am trying to break this Sean Payton spell,...that damp voo doo crap the Aints have put on the Falcons, ya know, sticking them with pins and all that. And having to deal with these Falcons fans is crap,...it's embarrassing man. It mirrors politics almost to a tee. And once a mofo has made up his mind?,...and you don't agree with him? whew

It's a sign of the times when your right to speak your mind,...WITHOUT INSULTS,...and because it ain't the party line, ya get banned. Juuuuust because the truth can hurt. I can see now how DJ Trump has appealed to so many now. But we all ain't DJT,...and there's people with some sort of authority attempting to be,...I dunno man. Maybe it's just me.

Anyways,...thank nflfans, thank you for having an old man in the basement,...and no I'm not naked but!!! I do have a beer. TY, TY, TY,...nflfans. I do promote this site on facebook but lots of my friends don't know much about the Falcons,...history-wise nor anything else. Guess it's a part of the job.

I still contend that the media that has the job of reporting sports is very ignorant to the game! This is not an insult, like everyone I have area's I know little about, so my take on things I am ignorant of is to either to research or learn a little about before my opinion can be taken seriously or validated in some respect.

Knowing the game......not through annual Madden games featuring the latest thug.........I meant to say who ever can be the most controversial, and you get the important information. Questions of their favorite color, or what cars they drive, or which hollyweird freak they watch on the idiot tube, not football material. When it is reported by these media Muppet's, well point is they go to gthese sites for material.

Because of ignorance of the game itself!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    I hear ya!

Across the Wurl I often take the pulse of Falcons fans. Well,...one thing is certain, some Falcons fans are just,...brutal.

Back in 2006 on a big time Falcons fans only site, which I was then a member, people were calling Roddy "skillet hands." I tried to explain it wasn't Roddy, it was Michael Vick's poor passing.

Well, with Joey Harrington and Chris Redman in 2007 Roddy had a breakout season,...I scolded those skillet hands types and THE ROOST banned me for life. Roddy IS the Falcons franchise leader in receptions, TDs, yards, everything.

So now fans are all over Shanahan. It gets hard to keep repeating yourself. Okay,...Kyle Shanahan is the son of his google eyed daddy. Okay,...try to unnerstand this,...daddy Shanny learned his offensive philosophy from Bill Walsh, ya'll remember, that offensive genius? Daddy Shanny rooted out Dan Reeves in Denver with John Elway's belssings, remember that? Then won TWO Super Bowls?

In the last two days Shanny JR has said there was nothing personal in the release of Roddy,...although Roddy's agent said it was. And then yesterday Shanny JR said Ryan can't audible but 50% of the play calls. Meaning the Falcons O will run the ball even when there's an 8 man front,...to keep the defense honest.

Ya'll remember George Seifert? The Falcons played in San Fran on a baseball field and Seifert, although the Jerry Glanville D was in an 8 man front on every play, kept sweeping Roger Craig,...over and over. This was 1990 I believe. Turned out it was a close game, a Niner win. With questionable officiating I recall, but may as well expect that. Point is,...this is what we'll see in 2016, the purest form of the West Coast Offense. Shanny JR runs the Bill Walsh offense, get used to it, embrace it,...it is what it is for now.

Some fans are calling Shanny JR,...Scamaham,...same damn thang as skillet hands.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 06-09-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: additional

Head Coach Material
    Here it is,...what it's allllllll about,...

I am sick of all of it!

The ignorant media still make very inaccurate statements such as saying and writing that Dan Quinn hired the O & D cood's.

They were hired a full month before the hiring of Quinn, he was still after that second trophy. Those positions were filled prior to the SB..........SO, like the government A. Blank, who said people would be held accountable, will he fire himself for spreading a deliberate lie, will he fire the one who needs firing, ie; dumbasstrough.

That answer, is no, with them hiring an O & D cood's a month before Quinn's hiring, proves he is the puppet master and has an immediate scape goat in Quinn when lil kyles offense is again subpar at best. He is changing what could have been a HOF career in Ryan, limiting him as opposed to accentuating his talents, he's going to limit Ryan.

As a Falcon fan, at this point I hope they lose every game from this point forward so Blank will sell it to someone who has a clue, For years JJ, jerky jones left the crybows alone and won championships, then HE became involved and they have not come close to a championship since he became more involved. Blank is not being transparent about the structure of his business, this is not tools and lumber, this is football that a billionaire bought a team and knows little to nothing about the game. When I make a statement like this, about media or owners, few if any ever donned shoulder pads and a helmet and ran head first into a line of flesh and muscle. The same can be said for most fans.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Oh Blank said he wasn't gonna be involved much anymore with the operation of the team,...yeah boy!

hahaha,...you brought back a memory. Okay, after Blank got rid of Reeves,...obviously Dan Reeves knows how to run a football team and Blank was, ummmm,...intimidated by Reeves. So he gets rid of Reeves and hires coach corky, Jim Mora JR. Then he hires soo pig boy, another weak character which was a disaster. Then he hires Mike Smith, a total "yes man" in the scheme of things. Now Quinn,...you have a point there boy.

BUT! hahaha remember after hiring Jim Mora JR. Blank was out there at training camp,...being a ball-boy?Lol Players, coaches said they were afraid Blank would get hurt jumping around, falling on the ground, etc. Blank looks at the Falcons as a toy, not a hammer.

As you know when the herd of sheep go one way, I usually go the other. Those skillet hands types make me sick. We've been to many Falcons games at the old stadium and the Dome. You know how some people can make a game experience ugly. Imagine being an iggles fan? geesh, they make Falcons fans appear angelic. I dunno,...it's just like politics,...you gonna get what they dictate,...I said DICK TATE!

I KNOW IT!!!!!!!

Yeah.....I do remember that. When he traveled and met with many if not all owners other than Al Davis at the time, I thought to myself this is a good thing, well, I guess his last visit was with Jerky Jones in Dallas. Hey Jerry that face lift was a little too high, does it hurt to smile

Back to the subject maybe the media dislikes Blankmind!

Head Coach Material
    More like everyone dislikes the Falcons in general. It's amazing now. Bucs fans are appearing like that movie,...like zombies, trolling Falcons sites. Lots and lots of Bucs fans are posting on Niners sites too. It's funny.

A few Falcons sites *deserve* what they're getting. People saying things about players(THEIR OWN GUYS), who have been playing football since they could walk are,...idiots. Those are the type fans who consider the game as a fantasy, a video game. But I suppose Falcons fans should be excused for being such fantasy types. After all, their reality is being the fan of a big time losing NFL franchise.

My fellow Falcons fans,...oh my<sigh> Well let's go and watch the game tomorrow in Atlanta and listen to Niners fans make more noise than Falcons fans.