Thread: Brinson on the Falcons,...CBS

Head Coach Material

Brinson on the Falcons,...CBS

Will Brinson @ cbssports wrote a lil thingie about the NFC South, team by team, 3 good thangs each team did lately and 3 bad things each did this offseason. I like this guy pretty much,...he does appear to be a hard core NFL type. But as always, as ya'll know, I'll take issue when an expert doesn't quite get it regarding the Falcons.

His 3 good things are obvious,...getting better on the O-line, improving the linebackers and "their pass rush should be improved" he claims. Okay,...duh,...been reading Falcons sites' message boards? Now the bad thangs.

1. That's a lot of money for WR Mohamed Sanu ya know,...I've seen people, fans, NFL talking heads, media muppet heads talk about paying some guy too much money and I'm like,...who cares? YOU ain't paying the boy so stop talkin' bout the crap geesh! Hey ya'll, guess what? Arthur Blank is a billion AIR.

2. They assume this scheme works

Kyle Shanahan's approach to this offense looked smart for the first few games of the 2015 season, but it quickly backfired as Ryan appeared to regress over the course of the season. His statistics didn't suffer noticeably on the surface (66.3 percent completion, 4,591 yards, 21 touchdowns).
    mmm, mmm, mmm,...there is so much anti-Shanny sentiment from the media and many many Falcons fans it makes me wanna defend the guy. Shanny JR. learned the philosophy of the WCO from his daddy and his daddy learned it from Bill Walsh, ya'll remember, that offensive genius? In this pure form of he WCO the running game is crucial,...leave Shanny JR. alone ya'll geesh! If it all goes to hayal this year, go for it and call for Shanny's head.

3. They reached a bit in the first round

If you love SS Keanu Neal then you take him, but they could've traded down a little bit and nabbed him as well
    . pffft,...now that's just ignorance right thar. Neal WILL start this year you,...he was targeted early by both Dimitroff and Quinn and as you learned, cynical journalists would say,..."Neal fell right into the hands of the team that wanted his services," idiot. A trade down and Neal would've been GONE! hey,...4.34 40 for a safety???

But listen ya'll,...I can't blame cbs' Mr. Brinson for not knowing everything about every team in the league. Lawd knows my monkey butt knows little beyond the NFC South. Now if cbs wants to pay me real money? Lol dream oooon

Where you differ is you can back up what you say with an intelligent reason as opposed to an opinion.Why pay you when they can come here and read it, go on strike, get the union to hold out for more.........
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Alls I is, is a tasty, crispy little booger. I poke my fanger in they EYES,...they hate me guts and I love hate. Damn man, I sound a little hateful there.

Here it is,...let the boys make millions, let the owners spill the green backs. Let the talking minkeys,...yes I said minkies,...let them do they thang. Until the day I die those idiots will be exposed. Only those of sincere and honest thinking will enjoy it.