Thread: Alex Jones/Inforwars

Alex Jones/Inforwars

I see where Jones and Infowars are being brought up more often in this forum, so I want to tell you how I feel about these entities as a source.

I used to believe it was mostly conspiratorial stuff so it never interested me.

The truth is, I never even gave it a second thought. I allowed my opinion to be formed based on snippets and innuendo, and if not for the Trump campaign and a dishonest media across the board; left, right and MSM, ACROSS THE BOARD, I would not have been forced to seek out alternative media, thus discover and judge Infowars for myself.

What I discovered was a media source that was a thousand times more honest than the left, right and center MSM in this country.

YES, I am very aware of the fact that Alex Jones holds to some conspiracy theories I cannot and do not endorse, but IMO he is an honest man who sincerely tries to bring you the truth on important issues that the MSM conglomerate, card carrying members of the ruling class, try to discredit or ignore like the plague. That doesn't mean he is always right. That doesn't mean he is not prone to an occasional conspiracy theory (who amongst us isn't?), but I felt like I received more truthful reporting from Infowars over the past year than I received from all of the MSM combined. For example, while MSM outlets on the right and the left were banning and silencing Roger Stone, Alex Jones had him on as a regular guest and Stone revealed the GOPe's plans every step of the way, each time his revelations were vindicated, and this is a man the MSM actively worked to suppress.

It's a different perspective. I agree that a lot of us were probably satisfied with surface level news from "conservative" media, such as Fox News, radio personalities, popular blogs. This election has really stirred the snakes in the grass and forced us to look at things several levels deep, exposing some very ugly truths.

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post

It's a different perspective. I agree that a lot of us were probably satisfied with surface level news from "conservative" media, such as Fox News, radio personalities, popular blogs. This election has really stirred the snakes in the grass and forced us to look at things several levels deep, exposing some very ugly truths.
    And the thing is, if at least the right leaning MSM would have been straight with us and played it fair, most of us would not even have bothered to seek out alternative media.

Assistant Coach
    A few of us say Trump isn't the right guy for the job, but I think he is the right guy for Our Country.USA 😀

Team Owner
    The real crack pots are the useful idiots who believe what the American Pravda feeds them.

Listen to those who question both sides like Michael Savage, the clapping seals for a certain party are the true fools.
    Last edited by pope; 05-14-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    A few of us say Trump isn't the right guy for the job, but I think he is the right guy for Our Country.USA 
    If you polled 1,000 people before the primaries, I think maybe 1-5 people would have said Trump was their perfect, ideal candidate! Trump has shown though that he knows how to fight and win against political machines and the media. You're right, that's what the country needs right now. After Trump razes the rigged system we're in, then we can rebuild with more conventional politicians, as long as they're patriots and not sell outs.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post

The real crack pots are the useful idiots who believe what the American Pravda feeds them.

Listen to those who question both sides like Michael Savage, the clapping seals for a certain party are the true fools.
    Agreed, I've come to realize that Fox News and much of the establishment right media (NRO, Weekly Standard, WSJ etc.) are really nothing more than mouthpieces and propagandists for the GOPe, no different than the so-called MSM that are the Pretorian Guard for the Democrat party elites. The media is a part of the ruling class, they go to the same elite colleges, intermarry the politicians, send their kids to the same private schools, attend the same cocktail parties and social gatherings etc. They are all part of the same club, it just depends on which party establishment they carry water for. I always knew that on some level, but this election cycle drove that message home like never before, and I wasn't kidding when I said the Alex Jones' of the world are a thousand times more honest than the establishment media on the left or the right.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 05-14-2016 at 05:38 AM.