Thread: Slick Writes about Satan Meanwhile

Slick Writes about Satan Meanwhile

At issue was Section 1402 of the Affordable Care Act, a provision that required insurers to reduce deductibles, copayments, and other cost-sharing mechanisms for lower-income Americans and provide for government subsidies to make up the insurerís losses. Congress passed Section 1402, but it did not subsequently fund the government subsidies. Indeed, President Obama signed into law both a continuing resolution and a consolidated appropriations act that didn't fund the payments. The administration made the payments anyway, and the House sued.

The court reasoned today with the G.O.P. It is simple, really. The executive branch simply doesnít have the constitutional power to spend money that Congress hasnít appropriated.

The court stayed enforcement of its order pending appeal. Weíll next hear from the court of appeals and then, perhaps, from the Supreme Court. This court fight has years to go.

The GOP House has, in fact, been fighting Obamaís executive overreach and they will take the next fight to Tea-Rump or Hillary. This is because when Republicans need allies, Trump sides with Obama.
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 05-12-2016 at 11:23 PM.

And what does that have to do with anything? I wrote about the GOP establishment frolicking in the woods and butt porking each other after offering up sacrifices to Molek, not sure what that has to do with that dribble you wrote up there.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    At issue was Section 1402 of the Affordable Care Act, a provision that required insurers to reduce deductibles, copayments, and other cost-sharing mechanisms for lower-income Americans and provide for government subsidies to make up the insurerís losses. Congress passed Section 1402, but it did not subsequently fund the government subsidies. Indeed, President Obama signed into law both a continuing resolution and a consolidated appropriations act that didn't fund the payments. The administration made the payments anyway, and the House sued.

The court reasoned today with the G.O.P. It is simple, really. The executive branch simply doesnít have the constitutional power to spend money that Congress hasnít appropriated.

The court stayed enforcement of its order pending appeal. Weíll next hear from the court of appeals and then, perhaps, from the Supreme Court. This court fight has years to go.

The GOP House has, in fact, been fighting Obamaís executive overreach and they will take the next fight to Tea-Rump or Hillary. This is because when Republicans need allies, Trump sides with Obama.
    sounds like obama's plan has some serious holes in it... like absence of reality

I noted some kinda lame frolicing, which was not overtly tied to the GOP. No sign of butt porking on that video.
    NFLfans 2006, 2010 Fantasy Football Champion

Got ?

Inform yourself more. At Bohemian Grove, homosexuality is the norm. This is why they try to conceal themselves do much and keep "weaving spiders" away. Of course they invite the top media moguls to make sure this never gets covered properly.

Think about this, the Bilderberg Society exists, they meet every year, why is it that we never knew about these meetings? Because the media never covered it, that's why, same with Bohemian Grove.

You notice how the commie continually tries to correct my spelling and my typos? I wrote tracttion instead of traction and he came in with one of those cute whaddaucallems, now he wants to remind me that it is spelled slick, not slik... How cute the commie!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    At issue was Section 1402 of the Affordable Care Act, a provision that required insurers to reduce deductibles, copayments, and other cost-sharing mechanisms for lower-income Americans and provide for government subsidies to make up the insurer’s losses. Congress passed Section 1402, but it did not subsequently fund the government subsidies. Indeed, President Obama signed into law both a continuing resolution and a consolidated appropriations act that didn't fund the payments. The administration made the payments anyway, and the House sued.

The court reasoned today with the G.O.P. It is simple, really. The executive branch simply doesn’t have the constitutional power to spend money that Congress hasn’t appropriated.

The court stayed enforcement of its order pending appeal. We’ll next hear from the court of appeals and then, perhaps, from the Supreme Court. This court fight has years to go.

The GOP House has, in fact, been fighting Obama’s executive overreach and they will take the next fight to Tea-Rump or Hillary. This is because when Republicans need allies, Trump sides with Obama.
    And you know who will continue to lead the insurrection within Washington, don't you? The Cruz missile.

Trump and Hillary--Two sides of the same statist coin. Couldn't be any more plain and simple than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    You-know-who will continue to lead the insurrection within Washington --- The Cruz missile.

Trump and Hillary--Two sides of the same statist coin... Could it be any more plain and simple than that?
    Try telling as much the likes of the far-righties here. Ha! Did they pick a lemon! I.B. gets the last laugh on them, meanwhile I just watch-n-wait!

Team Owner
    The commie and the serpent church crusader sitting in a tree, cute bedfellows.

Similar to Cruz and the street parasites.
    Last edited by pope; 05-13-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Leaves me no choice but to believe he is one of those serpent church crusaders like you say.