Thread: Ralfie Cruz/Harvie Oswald connection's got tract action folks...

Ralfie Cruz/Harvie Oswald connection's got tract action folks...

Remember when I told you where there's smoke there's fire? Rafael Cruz is the guy in the picture that is all I'm going to say. Believe or disbelieve me, that's up to you, but I personally know one of the top dogs who was actually involved with the Bay of Pigs invasion and he knows Rafael Cruz personally. That is all I'm going to say. That is why junior took it in the chin and stepped down, Trump's people got the dirt on him.

By the way Trump is making a lot of dangerous enemies, the guy has brass balls!
    Last edited by slikmojet; 05-12-2016 at 10:43 AM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Remember when I told you where there's smoke there's fire? Rafael Cruz is the guy in the picture that is all I'm going to say. Believe or disbelieve me, that's up to you, but I personally know one of the top dogs who was actually involved with the Bay of Pigs invasion and he knows Rafael Cruz personally. That is all I'm going to say. That is why junior took it in the chin and stepped down, Trump's people got the dirt on him.

By the way Trump is making a lot of dangerous enemies, the guy has brass balls!
    and kennedy was as dirty as they come...

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post

Oh look a commie trying to be funny!

Nice try commie!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

About as funny as the Measles.