Thread: NFC South draft analysis,...last time messing with it

Head Coach Material

NFC South draft analysis,...last time messing with it

This is the final assessment of the draft in an NFC South kind of way. Commentary to follow,...

Falcons analysis: The Falcons entered this draft hoping to add athletic playmakers at positions of need, and that's exactly what they did. S Neal fills a big hole at strong safety and should inject some much-needed physicality into the defense; linebackers Jones and Campbell bring speed and aggressiveness to the linebacking corps. TE Hooper, G Schweitzer and WR Fuller all fit the offensive scheme and have high ceilings.

Panthers analysis: Josh Norman’s departure ostensibly had a big influence on Carolina’s draft class. By using three of their five picks on cornerbacks, the Panthers have replenished their secondary depth. DT Butler will improve an already stout group of defensive tackles that includes Kawann Short and Star Lotulelei. The 6-foot-4, 323-pounder shined at the Senior Bowl, where he flashed his burst off the snap and ability to shed multiple blockers.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/b...d-887467a920b1

The Panthers used one pick for they offense,...a TE. Riverboat will ensure Panthers fans watch a solid defense. The Falcons went 50/50 offense and defense but the first three picks were defense. In that blog the writer assesses the Bucs and Saints picks too. The Bucs and Saints bolstered they defense in huge ways. That Sheldon Rankins, drafted 12th overall by the Saints will be a beast on the D-line. The 11th overall pick by the Bucs CB Vernon Heargraves will be the next Desmond Trufant, a solid cover corner. But I agree with the writer about da Bucs trading up to draft a kicker,...59th pick overall? When there was,...oh my,...remember when the Raiders drafted a kicker in the 1st round?,...Janakowski? Since that pick, well ya know. Janakowski and new Bucs kicker Roberto Aguaya both are FSU products.

But anyway, we saw all the teams in the division pay lots of attention to the D side of the ball. Oh man,...that sounds good to me. Our games within the division should be lower scoring affairs and,...as I'm beginning to get excited, all ya'll AFC/NFC West fans?,...something wicked your way comes

btw,...it's funny when the spell check here catches so called journalists. hahaha! I corrected they mistakes,...seems to be my job fixing screw ups.

Defense wins championships!!!!

Any so called or self proclaimed superman is average at best under pressure much like last years.............well you know.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material

o we get

Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    Defense wins championships!!!!

Any so called or self proclaimed superman is average at best under pressure much like last years.............well you know.
    Well,...now it's getting boring at the Falcons website. Their new article this morning, May 15 is about how the NFC South drafting mostly defensive players. And the lazy ass so called Falcons beat writer refers to,...of all people, a dang Buccabeers.com writer??? my gawsh what in the HELL is this World coming to?

Just goes to show the blatant laziness we Falcons fans must endure with the talking heads actually being paid money to report on the team. We talked about almost this two weeks ago!!! Does anyone know why we have no analysis of the WCO?,...Dan Quinn's defensive philosophy?,...how bout some talk about the difference between WRs' routes in the Shanahan offense?,...how bout something about the difference between the cover 2 and the cover 3?,...pffffft! They won't cause dey don't KNOW!

So we get this regurgitated puke from the,...pffft. I envy Dolphins fans. They are pampered with superior, 365 coverage of they team, no doubt.