Thread: Debo Deion JONES

Head Coach Material

Debo Deion JONES

I swear,...the guy looks like Grace Jones' great gran chile. Yeah akin to Julio no less.

Here's another guy fast and light for a LB,...played for a big time college and all that. Deion Jones is 6'1" and 222lbs. and ran a,...4.38 40,...wow. Projected in some mocks to be a 1st rounder, this is all good for the Crows defensively.

Apparently speed is the key to Dan Quinn's philosophy.

And here's Arthur Blank's second of the three starters he expects to start as rookies,...no doubt. We'll see about that 3rd rounder starting after the trade.

Head Coach Material

4.38,...222 lbs. Some of these athletes are amazing.

Head Coach Material
    Debo Deion Jones,...DEBO BIRD!

This just might be the way to break the Saints spell on the Falcons: destroy from within by stealing they fans. But with voo doo there's always a price to pay.

2nd round pick, LSU LB "Debo" Deion Jones is a Nawlins native. Of course on draft day the flammily gathers and when they learned the Falcons chose Jones with the 52nd overall pick they were elated. Thing is,...the Jones family are, or were, die hard Saints fans. Following the news Jones' daddy Cal Jones literally rejoiced saying,...I am dirty, Im a dirty bird! Deion's relatives took it further shouting, "Were Debo Birds, Im gonna get us a parakeet, rub it in some dirt and were gonna have us a dirty bird.

Oh well,...it's tough because the moniker,...Dirty Birds apparently will never go away. I thought it had been forgotten like woop dey it is! And that's the price. It all started in 1998 and will forever be associated with the Atlanta Falcons,...<sigh>

Ya know,...sometimes ya gotta choose the lesser of two evils,...sounds like politics. So in that light I prefer Dirty Birds over that stoopid RISE UP bull stuff. You can be sure there's gonna be some marketing of all this.

btw,...a reminder,...4.38 40 yard dash.

what dat mean Bishop?

Because of FF there are no more true team fans there are, like the little idiots that were Vick fans!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Whoomp! (There It Is)

"Whoomp!" is a number two Billboard Hot 100 single by the Miami bass group Tag Team. The song reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts in 1993. The song's critical reception has been mixed, appearing on both best and worst of all time lists. It is frequently parodied and has also become a staple of sporting events. Tag Team is considered a one-hit wonder.

What the sonogram show Dip?

Given recent events there's always gonna be FFootballers/Maddens,...it amazes me the time people have to do all this stuff when some of us are scratching for the next meal every day,...saving up just to have a beer sometimes. So,...whoomp dey it eeah