Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official RD 1 Draft Board and Discussion Thread

We're a base 3-4 team that took an undersized 4-3 OLB, and I do mean strictly a 4-3 OLB, at 6' 1"/232 he'll get devoured in the 3-4

How does that make sense?

And if Bowles refused to switch to a base 4-3 after we drafted Leonard Williams, when it was a no brainer, why will he do it now?

Hey, if Bowles says tonight in the press conference that we are switching to a base 4-3, I'll be singing a different tune, in that case it was a terrific pick and terrific value, but if he says what he said last year after we drafted Leonard Williams and we all thought that signaled a switch to the 4-3, which he quickly debunked, then we drafted a part time player at #20 Overall. He better not say that again after this pick, otherwise this pick was absurd.

Eh we have a 218 lb ILB starting...it works if the guy can hit and run. I'm not going to argue Lynch wasn't the smarter pick because that was my pick all along and I would take him at #29...that being said Lee is not a bad pick.
    Last edited by Elijah; 04-29-2016 at 04:12 AM.
    NFLfans 2006, 2010 Fantasy Football Champion

Got ?

Yeah Broncos'' SHADDUP Mayock.. Ok this kid has arm talent and he is a nice guy. But But But he can't make pre snap reads, he doesn't know how to set Protectuions he has no knowledge of 5 or 7 step drops. he never handled a huddle hell he never told any plyer at memphis how to line up.
    By the time he is ready that bronco defense will not be the same. They had another 1 or 2 yr window. it'll be over before he starts.

Myles Jack knee is messed up. Look at Clowney how often has he played. Guess what surgery he needed. Theres a reason why you don't select them in the first rd regardless of talent. If the knee cant get healthy then who gives a sh*t how he plays if he never gets to the field

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Hey, if Bowles says tonight in the press conference that we are switching to a base 4-3, I'll be singing a different tune, in that case it was a terrific pick and terrific value, but if he says what he said last year after we drafted Leonard Williams and we all thought that signaled a switch to the 4-3, which he quickly debunked, then we drafted a part time player at #20 Overall. He better not say that again after this pick, otherwise this pick was absurd.
    solid pick and young player who can bulk up. Can swing him outside or leave him inside to blitz. solid pick.