Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints voo doo OVER

Head Coach Material
    Okay,...told ya'll this'll take all Summer. To get this curse excorcized will take the Summer and into the NFL season up til week #3,...Monday Night Football, the 10th anniversery of Katrina Bowl I,...a devastating Falcons loss in 2006 that sent the team into a downward spiral,...hahah like last season's TWO losses to Nawlins ruined Dan Quinn's rookie season.

It'll be a half-moon come September 26.

See, the thing about voo doo is ya gotta face the ones whom are cursing ya, sticking pins in yo doll,...

There's a time limit with images on this site. But if need be I'll reintroduce this excorcism in a new post. By gawd it's necessary to scrape this scum off our backs from wallowing in Mississippi water. Time to send that,...

BACK to the swamps! Oh yeah,...we'll be there September 26, 2016,...if the Wurld don't destroy it's self before then. We be bringing an antidote,...a member of the Geechie tribe, Africa. Grace Jones' granbaby, the finest in the league,...

Head Coach Material
    Well, I've used native American magic,...invoked a little anti-voodoo and now? Outside Influence.

Told ya'll I'm a gonna excorcise this curse the Saints have placed on the Falcons, and it'll take until late September to see how my efforts have helped get these monkeys off our backs if at all.

Through the years playing basketball, football, baseball there's always this team ya can't beat even when your team is more talented. It's kinda weird. So thus this excorcism.

Before the game,...Katrina Bowl II on MNF I'll seek more ways to cleanse us of this wicked spell. For now it's Outside Influence

Head Coach Material
    I'm sorry for posting so much about this. I kinda love NFL football, luv the Falcoons as pappy called them and luv the people involved,...yeah even those I despise have a place in this NFL Wurl we reside. Anywhoooo,...I'm working on something important. I'm gonna send the Nawlins Saints where they belong.

I'm sorry Saints fans. I love the Saints truth be known. But after years of dealing with ya'll, ya know, it's time to end this curse. Every damp time the Falcons have a great season, which ain't often, those Saints tend to muddy the water,...just like last season. The 5-0 Falcons come into Nawlins with a clearly better team and they get they butts beat causing a spiral down for the rest of the season. I could cite many instances, many years the Saints have derailed the Falcons.

Ya know like a love/hate thang. I can't stand the arrogance of Sean Payton but in the same light I think he's one of the finest offensive minds in NFL history, wanna debate on that?

So tomorrow night it all begins,...and in the back of my mind is week #3, in Nawlins on MNF,...September,...Katrina Bowl II. I wonder what the records will be come week 3,...wonder which team will be most intent. The Falcons in week 2 travel to Oakland, the Saints in week 2 travel to New Jersey to face the Giants.

black cats, broken mirrors is the only way to go with these voo doo types. But we gotta be careful,...we could end up like that priest in that movie the excorcist,...green puke, yellow eyes and all that stuff. Thus the native american protection doodles. The French imposed Catholicism on the locals in Louisiana many years ago but those tribes from *geechie* also incorporated the darker beliefs. That's what's so difficult to deal with, ahem, metaphysically speaking.

Well,...it took all Summer. Guess I've done all I can do. Damn,...does this make me a witch doctor? Ya know like there's no degree, no piece of paper to hang on the wall. But if this works I just might advertise,...Witch Doctor fer hire and as pappy said,.."there's no subtee tute fer sperience boy."

sweet dreams of perfect spirals, tips drills and 94 yard TD passes,...

Head Coach Material
    Well,...the Phins voo-doo is weak as hell. And I'm thinkin' so is the Saints' version. Tomorrow, a week from now at this very moment voo-doo will be dealt with,...one way or the other.

Head Coach Material
    It's funny,...a media figure in NY put out something like,...the Giants break the Saints' hex today. hahaha

The Saints must've been doing like me,...looking ahead of your opponent today readying for Katrina Bowl II! The Saints will enter Katrina Bowl 0-2.

Ya'll will never unnerstand my obsession with a,...haha dysfunctional brother(Saints) whom I love and deplore equally. whining 'lil titty babies ain't for me. There's more to life than these over paid, mommy raised me, coddled entertainers. Enjoy what you watch or say nuthin' okay?

The Saints scored,...13 points in New Jersey today. The Falcons are averaging over 29 points a game after 2 contests.

BELIEVE ME!,...Sean Payton has a serious voo doo spell a waitin' for the Crows.

Head Coach Material
    It is done,...at a price. Matt Ryan did something so funny it was LOL moment. The curse is over. Now it's time to do some mojo on some black cats.

Ice has phenomenal stats so far!

Head Coach Material
    Oh how certain I was in dealing with Falcons curses so far this year. I'm learning mojo requires thought control and a sorta process of allowing the powers to,...do your intent. People does this w/o they even knowing it. I've preached in order for you Falcons fans to enjoy seasons like other fans your mindset has to change.

With my mojo I've squished the curse the Saints held over la Falcons,...AT Nawlins. Then there's the Panthers curse, it was a breaking of bonds so to speak. And then the Broncos curse,...Denver has owned the Falcons since 1998. Oh noooo,...it wasn't the Crows GM, not the head crotch, certainly wasn't the fans. It was my devoting life's energies to seeing a possible, dare I say it, a Super Bowl appearance and win before some of us pass into the after life. Man, ain't I full of myself?

Tomorrow's game?,...might be some equalization, perhaps payback for breaking so many curses in a short period of time. It's like that thar thingie called ying yang, an ancient Chinese philosophy. In the philosophy of Dong Zhongshu(2nd century BC), a moral dimension is attached to the idea of yin and yang. Note that *moral* is mentioned, a moral dimnesion in fact. Blame is a paramount aspect of this line of thought. Blame is a response to the meaning of an action rather than to its permissibility. So after time Falcons fans expect the worse and slide into the comfy chair of blame. hahaha when it's they whom need to accept blame for spreading negativity.

There ain't no sense in talkin' bout stats, records or anything regarding tomorrow's game. I'm tellin' ya'll the Chargers are not a bad football team. The onus is on the Falcons as usual. Are they pretenders? After that bs season last year, going 5-0 and winding up 8-8 should make anyone cautioushahaha especially if you wager hard earned dollars on games, which I don't do. btw,...the spread remains 6 points.

So here we go boys. Tomorrow it's the Chargers,...next week it's the Packers in Atlanta. How in Hell can anyone do something about a Packers curse? Don't ask Bears fans, they've been under the Packers' thumb for a long time.

Just feels like a game like last Sunday in Seattle,...close game.

Head Coach Material
    What a great game! The Chargers aren't THAT bad a football team. What a great battle. No doubt the best game of the weekend.

Good luck the rest of the way Chargers.

Next week,...Halloween peckers fans,...

Last edited by Penumbra; 10-23-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Rivers didn't have stats any better than Ryan, who was off this game and still has an overall rating among the top, ready to break 120 again. With the 4-3 though, Falk's are no better off than Lyons, who recently upset the Eagles and Skins. Stafford has had two off games so far this season but has broken thru 100 during the others, with three in the 130 range. Philly sacked him 4 times and he still got a 135 passer rating for that game.