Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints voo doo OVER

Head Coach Material

Saints voo doo OVER

I've been, for years, trying to figure out how to overcome the voo doo spell the Nawlin Saints have put on the Falcons.

The Saints were born a year after the Falcons and played in the Capit0l Division with the Eagles, Boys and Skins. That was 1967. In '67 the Falcons played in the Coastal Division with the Niners, Colts and the power house Rams. The Falcons won only one game that season, the Saints won 3. In 1968 the Falcons did better winning only 2 games. In 1970 there was a sort of realignment which placed the Falcons and Saints in the same division,...laughingly the NFC West Division. Before that '70 season, from lore, a voo doo lady in Nawlins picked a team to curse in the division and she picked,...the Eagles. In the old Capitol Division that old lady had cursed the Eagles and if you check the Eagles records you can easily see this woman could do some serious voo doo. Then she picked the Falcons before the '70 season. Okay, enough of history,...now it's time to send them back some s***,...native American,...Falcon Animal Power!

Note the voo doo lady picked birds of prey to stick pins in, eagles and falcons. It took a freaking hurricane to help the Saints win they Super Bowl which, regardless what anyone says, facilitated that winning season.

on a vision quest,...Falcon Power Animals Meaning: The Falcon - Soul Healing(from all the losing), Speed and Movement(Julio Jones)

Dream Interpretation: Dreaming of a falcon foretells that your success will make you an object of jealousy.(oh yeah Michael Vick proved that)

Dreaming of that you are hunting a falcon, forewarns that you are in danger of ruining your business reputation by being too aggressive and bringing harm to others.

ahhhhhHA! I gotcha now you old voo doo curse. It took 40 years but it'll be worth the wait to see the aggressive fervor, this reversed curse on the Falcons known to Saints fans, to sting them in the bahooty,...starting this September.

warpaths and peace pipes

Head Coach Material
    This process of cleansing will take all Summer I'm afraid ya'll. Here's some serious energy sources to scare those ugly La Fluer De Lis demons away,...

AHayatowa

Tallapoosa

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Payton has really loved sticking it to the Falcons. He must have had some wicked Vodoo Dolls made up! But I will say, the games are entertaining, and almost always going down to the last play.
    Most Saints fans still see the 'Birds as the #1 rival.
    .... until a few years ago, the Falcons were way up on the Saints. Atlanta still leads the all-time series 49-45 (48-45 regular season, 1-0 playoffs) Me thinks we need to even that number out. ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Oh yes Sean Payton chose his division Whipping boy and it was the Falcons reminds me of Steve Spurrier when he chose the Cowboys as his Whipping Boy but Payton carried it through unlike Spurrier. Payton is the superior O-coor to Mike Martz easily.

When the Falcons play the Saints and expect a lot of passing Payton pulls a fast one and runs the ball down the Falcons throats amazing offensive mind no doubt. I love most Saints fans going back many years. We kind of been walking a similar path.

You are aware the Falcons and Saints appear in the 10th anniversary of the Katrina bowl? Week 3 Monday night? If my form of voo doo is valid,...well we'll see what happens.

Love you man, and yeah I kind of love the Saints,...I dunno,...like a brother or something.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    Love you man, and yeah I kind of love the Saints,...I dunno,...like a brother or something.
    A Brother, yes... like a little dysfunctional brother, but a brother none-the-less. LOL! ;-)
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    My loving older bro,...lots of history and interesting stuff to be sure. The hardest any kid plays against someone is their sibling.

Head Coach Material
    Oh nooooo,...did ya'll think I was jokin??

It's gonna get hot, Hot HOT this Summer and by September it'll be HOT!,...week #3 in Nawlins. The 10th anniversary of the original, the famous, the totally fixed game,...the Katrina Bowl I. Ya'll remember that steam roll job don't cha?

Through the Spirit World it's difficult to corner a Saint. Those evil little bastids. But I'm working on this alllllll Summer long. Ya know,...an attempt to break this spell,...this recurring nightmare. hmmm,...Sean Payton looks like an alien to me now. So in week #3 on MNF it'll be,...Katrina Bowl II! of course in Nawlins, in the air conditioned Mercedes Superdome.

Ya'll just wait. It ain't over till it's over baby.

Last edited by Penumbra; 06-06-2016 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Additional,...

Head Coach Material
    Well,...it's blazing hot and I said this is gonna take all Summer. In order for the Falcons to go 4-2 within the division they must sweep the Saints, then break even with the Panthers and Bucs.

Just some history,...Louisiana Voodoo, also known as New Orleans Voodoo, describes a set of spiritual folkways that developed from the traditions of the African [b]diaspora[\b]. It is a cultural form of the Afro-American religions developed by enslaved West Africans and the French, Spanish, and Creole populations of the U.S. state of Louisiana. Voodoo is one of many incarnations of African-based spiritual folkways rooted in West African Dahomeyan Vodun. Its liturgical language is Louisiana Creole French, the language of the Louisiana Creole peoples.

Just remembered,...I have French blood in me,...hmmmm

Oui, just a bit,
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Vo-Do is not limited to N.O. because Shamans can be gotten in Jamaica and some of the islanders will get after you too. There's a lot of Jammies here in Miami Gardens and where do you think Sun-Life is located? Better name would be Hoodoo Stadium but Ross won't go for it without big money.