Thread: Color rush unis here to stay

Head Coach Material

Color rush unis here to stay

Color rush uniforms,...here to stay,...commentary to follow.

"The roll out of the 'Color Rush' uniforms for all teams will occur when they announce the schedule and when we know whether we’re playing a Thursday night game or we’re playing just Thanksgiving," Lions president Rod Wood said.

In deciding to keep the "Color Rush" uniforms on Thursdays, the NFL hopefully will avoid another red-green debacle like last year's Bills-Jets game or the ketchup-mustard game between the Buccaneers and Rams.-Dillard’s–Michael KorsŪ
    hahahaha the writer don't get it.

The pink shoes, gloves etc. to celebrate breasts has been completely embraced by NFL players, officials. And the color rushk unis will be embraced regardless how ugly they may be. Funny that teams like the Broncos, Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Bucs all have worn unis that resemble the color rusht unis but there's a difference anyone can see.

The Falcons will change, with no doubt, the unis after this season. Knowing the progressive mind of Arthur Blank those new unis will be in effect,...color rush unis. There's only so much ya can do with red and black. And I wonder if the throwback unis are a thing of the past.

Head Coach Material
    Ewwww,...the colors have been revealed for all 32 teams,....ewww. The Falcons rush color is,...gray??? And for some reason the dmmed Eagles will be gray too???

Hey Gun,...hope you like the color of a glowing tangerine.

The Jags do look better in your photo shoot above, so wait and see. I do like the Fins orange jersey, heretofore saved for special occasions like Ronnie running the Wildcat at Peyton. As for Falcons, I think theirs is fine already and their official N.F.L. caps are some of the best around though quite a stretch on my salary.