• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: F.A. Explosion

F.A. Explosion

Byron Maxwell and Mario Williams are ready, Kiki Alonso should be. We could a used them last season!

This team is leaving out, they sure will be missed!

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Byron Maxwell and Mario Williams are ready, Kiki Alonso should be. We could a used them last season!

This team is leaving out, they sure will be missed!
    Seeing that photo makes me shake me head in disgust. I was sooooo against allowing Grimy Grimes, as he was known in ATL, walk to another team even though he was injured. I knew he'd come back. Anyways, another blunder but in this case it helped the Dolphins a little.

Now to replace Grimy the Fins produce yet another (we're ready for it from a few threads back) Detroit Lions product, an LDII (ref. the Louis Delmas trade from 2014) named something like Isa Adbul Kukoc. Starting S had been at issue the past two years over Delmas' sustaining injury. It was a tough loss not only performance-wise. He was a Captain who could set up everybody right and on time.

In other news its to the Texans for former UM star RB Lamar Miller-probably the last of their solid backs. He had an uninspiring rookie season, bulked up after Reggie Bush was traded to (wait for it) Detroit, and took over the load. Daniel Thomas after two trying seasons was jettisoned as his running mate. When Miller came into his own last season with good power and quickness, he had to go it alone until Jay Ajayi recovered from an injury. He still was under-utilized most of the time, despite seeming to be a tough-guy favorite of Interim Coach Campbell.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Now to replace Grimy the Fins produce yet another (we're ready for it from a few threads back) Detroit Lions product, an LDII (ref. the Louis Delmas trade from 2014) named something like Isa Adbul Kukoc. Starting S had been at issue the past two years over Delmas' sustaining injury. It was a tough loss not only performance-wise. He was a Captain who could set up everybody right and on time.

In other news its to the Texans for former UM star RB Lamar Miller-probably the last of their solid backs. He had an uninspiring rookie season, bulked up after Reggie Bush was traded to (wait for it) Detroit, and took over the load. Daniel Thomas after two trying seasons was jettisoned as his running mate. When Miller came into his own last season with good power and quickness, he had to go it alone until Jay Ajayi recovered from an injury. He still was under-utilized most of the time, despite seeming to be a tough-guy favorite of Interim Coach Campbell.
    Given you're a Trumpist,...you amaze me sometimes,...sometimes. You seem to be a historical type and can back it up.

Let's get this straight,...there are only so many windows as in years an athlete has to perform. The Falcons WASTED a year or two with Grimes talents,...no mfing doubt.

But hey man,...it's a business right?

Penumbra undoubtedly has the Falcons down pat, Super Birds (S) is the only source to go to.

This what makes them more great.