Thread: Worst in NFL history

Head Coach Material

Worst in NFL history

Worst in NFL history,...and I agree. Orlando Bedwetter, oops, Ledbetter is the most awfullest beat writer for any team in the NFL, and in NFL history. Below is a petition site to fire this Cleveland native. Bedwetter hates the Falcons and each and every Falcons fan recognizes his disdain for the very team that he's being PAID to cover like a decent journalist would never do.

Before Bedwetter, the Atlanta-Journal-Constitution paid Matt Winklejohn to be the beat writer, a guy from Michigan who also HATED the Falcons! See a pattern? The AJC is owned by the NY Times and in NY they HATE the Falcons. So if Bedwetter is let go they'll send another graduate of a NORTHERN edumacted journalist to write hateful things about the very team they're paid to cover in an unbiased manner. And like Winkiejon, Bedwetter doesn't even know the game of football and it's just almost humorous.

Check out the site,...I've never seen Falcons fans as united about anything like the disgust aimed at this ridiculous piece of floating,...ahem.

https://www.change.org/p/fire-d-orla...ory-of-the-nfl

That reminds me, I think the Beast of the East is back to the Board.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    That reminds me, I think the Beast of the East is back to the Board.
    yes,...and if he appears in this forum he'll be banned. And you're getting it about all this. Probably cause you deal with it from Jets, Pats, Bills fans who pretend they *like* the Phins. Or maybe a fan of the, say, Broncos who always finds the negative about the Phins but claims to be a fan of the Phins at the same time? Same damp thang man,...it's almost, well hell it is insane.

No, that's his forum(Hell), and this in my Hell too. It's 365 now with the NFL. Hey man,...go by and check on the old man in his forum.

pffft,...and guess what? The Falcons play the iggles this year,...again.

oh back to the topic,...having kinfolk in Miami, sometimes a trip is made and we get the rags and man,...the Miami coverage of the Dolphins is impressive. What we get as Falcons fans is laughable. Wish they'd pay me 100 thou a year to cover something ya love.