• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Playoffs? What do mean...

Playoffs? What do mean...

Bills and not Fins have the longest late playoff draught. Fins are locked in a game in advance of their potential adversary Patriots, thanks in part to... well you know, the record of last place team. Even with the Jets baggage the AFC East is still stronger overall than say, the NFC South..

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Bills and not Fins have the longest late playoff draught. Fins are locked in a game in advance of their potential adversary Patriots, thanks in part to... well you know, the record of last place team. Even with the Jets baggage the AFC East is still stronger overall than say, the NFC South..
    Interesting a guy like you would choose, of all NFL divisions to compare with the AFC East, the NFC South to suggest weaker. We're used to it man. Anytime the Falcons win the division something ain't right in some people's minds. Fact is the AFC East played an easy schedule. The Saints and Falcons are #1 and #2 in total offense. Lots of times teams I like, like the Dolphins, with they fans,...just like Saints fans. I adore them. Will get a belly full of Saints fans tomorrow at the GA Dome. But they're fun cause they're drunk all the time. So when you're drunk, post away!

I check and you right, the NFCS is stronger. At this point the NFC South's 9-7 and 7-9 Bucks and Saints cancel out to even, and 11-5 Atlanta's sweet sister Carolina at 10-6 makes the NFCS only a single game over .500, that is 37 wins. As it is now the AFCE teams balance out at 36 wins, so yes we have the weaker division. I see all their teams played one another and they cancelled out the last game, and the same happened to the NFCS.

Head Coach Material
    Man,...lemme say this. I would LOVE to see the Dolphins win in Pittsburg. The irony which runs through my mind is why the Dolphins aren't considered a viable playoff team in many minds? I don't care 'bout some things cause it's a waste of time and energy. But the idiots in the media, pfffft. If an NFL team wins 10 games in a season, like Mr. Spock, it's only logical they're a good football team.

To see the Dolphins win @ Pittsburg would be,...very sweet. Dolphins and Falcons in Super Bowl 51? That'd be much sweeter.

It's the Cinderella season I guess. PITS-burgh got to be tough, buy off on it. Cow-her going to be there, menacing the cheerleaders, etc.

The linemen are ready except for Pounce. Seven game win streak on the line up there.

Holding fast to the line, Pits stuck a fork in the Fins. Questions loom, especially as to whether will Vance Joseph be going to Denver. Matt Moore has had a higher rating than R/T even with the debacle up there, and a better overall W/L ratio. In losing to the Squawks Matt Stafford had a 78.5 rate, compared to M/M's 98.5.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Holding fast to the line, Pits stuck a fork in the Fins. Questions loom, especially as to whether will Vance Joseph be going to Denver. Matt Moore has had a higher rating than R/T even with the debacle up there, and a better overall W/L ratio. In losing to the Squawks Matt Stafford had a 78.5 rate, compared to M/M's 98.5.
    Hang in there bru Looked to me the Steelers reverted back to the '70's and were allowed to play dirty to a degree. Please keep we quasi-Dolphins fans up to date.

Stafford was like hmmmm. To throw the ball with a jai-alai instrument? That had to effect throws.