Thread: Cardinals in Atlanta

Head Coach Material

Cardinals in Atlanta

I think Julio will get his just not like he did last time, maybe in the 80 yard range (really hope lol). More worried about the other WR's at this point.-a Cardinals fan who gets it.

Well,...there it is. The Cardinals are beat up and badly. Falcons appear to be 100% healthy after the bye. So that equates into a Falcons rout of the Cards right? pfffft,...ya'll don't know Falcons history. Ya'll can go and check but I'll tell ya what, you'd be wasting time researching. After a bye the Falcons have a losing record, a fact. Being on the #1 telecast from CBS, NBC, FOX the Falcons have a losing record, a fact.

Even with the Cards injuries they still be a potent, overall team all down the roster. And no one,...no one has any idea how this game tomorrow plays out. I do know it's all up to the Cardinals. The Falcons are what they are which could be considered by purists as a definite advantage. But this ain't the 1970's NFL anymore. And aren't the games we're unable to predict the most anticipated?

To catch the Cardinals, schedule-wise, in an away game while they're reeling appears to be more they can overcome. But the Falcons cynic knows they team can snatch defeat easily.

What do they call that,...a statement game? Come tomorrow afternoon everyone will know alllll about the Cardinals and Falcons.

Head Coach Material
    Starting cornerback Desmond Trufant has been reported to be finished with the season due to a muscle tear. dam ding dang dam

Oh well,...the Falcons have been lucky so far,...so far. The Cards have a big bad defense ya'll.

Time for someone to step up
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.