Thread: Thud of finality

Head Coach Material

Thud of finality

Well,...our NFC South bros came up short and the usual teams always win the Super Bowl these days.

The referees appeared to favor the Broncs but from what I saw the Panthers O-line wasn't blocking, they were tackling(or trying to), on each and every play, add the WRs on run plays and crying about the officiating as I'm reading on Panthers MBs, ain't the way to go. Don't sull up and pout like Cameron Newton did during his post game news conference. Did anyone see that performance?

After a tough loss,...remember losing a Super Bowl is the worst feeling in the whole wide wurl,...I'm gonna try to be nice.

Newton acted like a little spoiled baby boy last night. He didn't give credit to Peyton Manning, answering questions with two word answers with a look on his face like,...a little baby boy, a poor loser, zero sportsmanship. Prima DONNA. The boy didn't even praise his TEAM MATES! Didn't say anything about a great season, noooooooo.

Lots of Panthers fans are saying the team didn't perform like during the season and playoffs. There's a reason for that, one which I pointed out last week. Last night's game wasn't played in Charlotte in a game televised to 10% of the nation. Most of the NFL tribe never saw the antics this team pulled on their opposition when at home. There was an unusual amount of trash talk, taunting, holding up the game to give a football away to a kid, running up and down the sideline(even the opposition's sideline), like Newton did many times and you see why the Panthers appeared flat. I was saying this all season and then the incident in New Jersey happened with the Giants WR and the Pants CB and there it was finally clear Charlotte was pushing the limits of trash talk. The Panthers were out of their element last night.

But man,...Cam Newton,...to act like he did in the press conference was,...classless. And prominent peeeps this morning are all in agreement that the giving away the ball after a score isn't done out of good intention,...it's TAUNTING in Cam's sad widdle eyes dis mownin'. But as I always say,...you gotta be who you are.

Now we'll see if the Panthers can have another great season in 2016 and avoid being the 2003 Buccaneers who didn't make the playoffs after winning the Super Bowl, or the 1999 Falcons after losing SB 33.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 02-08-2016 at 04:04 PM.

With seven SACKS and every pass hurried, you would think the Falcons linemen crept into the L/R at halftime and tied Panties around Panthers guys so they couldn't escape. I guess this is what Ice went through for much of the season. Pretty frustrating. I think Cam held out pretty well though, they still had a shot to win 17-16 with seven minutes left, right? I thought so, but once again you were right.

Head Coach Material
    The professional football game can be close in score but the outcome can be evident sometimes. It was clear the Broncos were dominating and took a page out the old school book,...kill will your defense, run the ball consistent and let the opponent beat themselves(missed FGs0. Oh man,...you should read posts in the massive Falcons board at nfl.com.

Deion Sanders said this to cammy,..."You are the face of our brand right now," Sanders said. "You can't do that. I understand the emotions of losing. You can't do that. A Manning, a Brady, all of those guys who have been prototypical [guys] would never do that. You can't be dabbin', smiling, styling and profiling when you win, so this is how you go out when you lose?"

Hey man, Panthers fans hate me cause I showed the truth about cammy's antics. hahaha and Dieon, the ultimate trash talker in his day, gives advice like that? But it is true Deion never, ever acted like a little boy after a loss,...remember he was once a Falcon. haha

Head Coach Material
    More,...

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/top...new-about-him/

cammy giving a ball to his,...daddy, Cecil.

Head Coach Material
    And more,...

Sometimes you have to be a grown-up after a poor performance. From Sporting News,...

But that wasn't Newton's worst performance in Levi's Stadium. That would be in the postgame press conference.

It was a disaster from the start, as Newton approached the podium sulking and trying to hide inside his hoodie. In three minutes of pouting and dismissing, he avoided sharing any real insight into the game or anything else. In doing so, he threw away everything he did on the field over the past four months.

Broncos safety T.J. Ward admitted his defense kept preying on Newton's frustrations during the game.

"When things don't go his way, we see his body language, it's obvious. That's what we wanted to do. That was our intent to come into this game and get that body language going," Ward said. "We didn't want the happy, fun-spirited, dabbing, dancing Cam. We wanted the sulking, upset, talking to my linemen, my running backs, 'I don't know what's going on' Cam and that's what we got."

If I'm a Panthers fan, I'd be somewhat concerned about the mental stability of a $13 mil a year franchise QB.

Head Coach Material
    oh noooo,...not to kick at a dead horse but,...hey, it's sort of fun to expose a selfish prima donna,...

Head Coach Material
    uh huh, uh huh, uh huh,...sorry that's inside but I promise ya'll someone is laughing,...

Head Coach Material
    okay, last one,...no need to kick something that's been beaten,...too much.